ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s take on the Economy

Yesterday (Friday) morning the gas at my go-to Marathon was $302.9. At noon it was 301.9. And last night it was down to 299.9. This morning it's at 296.9.

Kamala is kicking gas's ass.

My youngest found my middle kids baby book yesterday and wanted to go through it with me.

Gas was $3.59 back in 2013.

Reactions: UncleMark
Yesterday (Friday) morning the gas at my go-to Marathon was $302.9. At noon it was 301.9. And last night it was down to 299.9. This morning it's at 296.9.

Kamala is kicking gas's ass.
Weird----I was told POTUS, etc....dont have an impact on gas prices----Ya know, when bringing up gas was like $1.89 or so, under Trump. But let gas prices fall NOW.....And suddenly, KH is the reason?

Or am I missing someting here?

BTW, gas here(So. Indiana) was $2.74 this morning

Reactions: 76-1
How's the green new deal working when all the money is being used to fund war. Get the US govt. involved in something with their promises and you get krap.

Or am I missing something here?
COVID, with lack of travel, work at home, restaurants closed, etc caused gas prices to plummet in 2020.

Then with supply chain issues, oil prices temporarily spiked, gas prices followed, then oil prices went completely back down. Then somehow or another the oil companies decided to make record profits and keep gas prices high

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT