ADVERTISEMENT

Kaleb Wesson, injury

TR32

All-American
Nov 20, 2009
Just happened. Perhaps an ankle. Not good news for the Buckeyes.

OSU back to looking like world beaters. Making LOOOOOONG 3s! They are deep and athletic, and at least tonight, can shoot the lights out!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I wanna see if they can beat UK this weekend. I will be in Vegas, I will probably go.

I think they can and probably will! Should be a good game!

Speaking of UK, folks have complained about our schedule and they started the year with MSU, but I think we have played a better schedule so far. Their only conference game is Ga Tech and their next best opponent??? Maybe UAB?

Speaking of UK, folks have complained about our schedule and they started the year with MSU, but I think we have played a better schedule so far. Their only conference game is Ga Tech and their next best opponent??? Maybe UAB?
Will be a good test for both teams. I will bet on OSU I am sure. Carton is really good, big miss on him. Obviously Wesson is amazing.

Georgia Tech is an ACC team.

Reactions: 5morebanners
The thing that bothers me about OSU is that they are quick. They are better than last year, and quicker too. IU is going to have a hard time guarding OSU.

Georgia Tech is an ACC team.

DOH! I guess I've gotten used to expecting to see conference games before January now! They do have a weird schedule. I wonder if the SEC plays fewer in conference games than the B10 now?

DOH! I guess I've gotten used to expecting to see conference games before January now! They do have a weird schedule. I wonder if the SEC plays fewer in conference games than the B10 now?
SEC cares about football.
It is their bread and butter.

Kentucky plays 18 conference games.
Indiana plays 20.

Kentucky’s overall non-conference schedule is tougher than Indiana’s. But the Hoosiers have two more conference games.

Reactions: kkott
Indiana plays 20.

Kentucky’s overall non-conference schedule is tougher than Indiana’s. But the Hoosiers have two more conference games.

I don't think it has been to date, which was my point. They've played MSU and Ga Tech and then I would guess, UAB is their next toughest opponent. While we've played FSU, UConn, WI and NB. Everyone's complained about our non-con schedule but I think UK has taken a similar approach to date.

I don't think it has been to date, which was my point. They've played MSU and Ga Tech and then I would guess, UAB is their next toughest opponent. While we've played FSU, UConn, WI and NB. Everyone's complained about our non-con schedule but I think UK has taken a similar approach to date.
I’m not saying you are incorrect. Just pointed out that with with the two extra non conference opportunities, Kentucky is playing two quality opponents. Therefore they have more non conference opportunities and will have played more quality non conference opponents. Not pointing fingers.

Indiana plays 20.

SEC is weaker than the B1G.
Kentucky has an easier schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT