ADVERTISEMENT

K Brooks- story not over yet??

To start he would have to improve in almost every facet of offense. So if he does start he'll earn it.
That's a fair point. I just haven't seen anything in the last 3 years that makes me think he's a P5 starter. I hope you're right and he makes improvement by leaps and bounds, because even if he doesn't start, his improvement would thoroughly help the overall depth of the squad.

Reactions: baileyiu
I think it’s dodaday alt. Account. or whatever it’s name is on GBI. It’s a terrible troll attempt and not as slick as “it” may think. Clever PUKe it is not.
I dont even care who he is a fan of at this point, he is a disgusting person. Could you imagine if your child died and someone made fun of the tragedy because he played for a rival. Its sickening and he better be banned permanently

That's a fair point. I just haven't seen anything in the last 3 years that makes me think he's a P5 starter. I hope you're right and he makes improvement by leaps and bounds, because even if he doesn't start, his improvement would thoroughly help the overall depth of the squad.
I'm not predicting he will .... I mean, I watched him play last year.

Just saying, if he does that means he beat X and KL out of the spot. Which would mean he would have to improve drastically.

Last year he was basically the only option at PG. This year he's one of three.

I'll admit it, I've been a RP fan and still am. I really want to see this kid succeed. He's got so many natural abilities and yet, everything that is wrong with him (IMO) is confidence. If you look at how his numbers have trended in his 3 years, it's really remarkable. He's basically the same player today as he was as a freshman. Had a decent bump as a sophomore, then declined last year. I'm not sure I've seen anything quite like it.

I'm probably off base here, but I think that if he played for more 2 guard vs. the point, he would blossom. I think the stroke is there and it would take a lot of the PG mental gymnastics out of it for him.

just when I think I'm out...they pull me back in.

Some more smoke. Curious what this would mean for players like Hunter, TG. Maybe nothing, but then again...roster may not yet be set.

“Could leave this week or could wait a month” Could it be he has no idea what will happen? My money is on the last option. SMH

My bet would be on Jerome leaving if this were true. Galloway reminds me of Coverdale without the shot but he could improve given time. Hunter probably is the best he will be ,maybe a little improvement but I just don't see much as he is a weak defender and not a good rebounder.

Reactions: birdforbogey
My bet would be on Jerome leaving if this were true. Galloway reminds me of Coverdale without the shot but he could improve given time. Hunter probably is the best he will be ,maybe a little improvement but I just don't see much as he is a weak defender and not a good rebounder.
Coverdale? Not sure I see that. I wish he was as good as Coverdale.

Reactions: ulrey
As a retired firefighter, I can appreciate the Gallows humor. But then again, stuffing bodies in bags didn't make me soft like most keyboard warriors. Maybe you can be little more gentle with them? maybe?
No such thing as too soon. Only funny and not funny. The original post was just lazy shock humor(mods deleted), the follow up that you quoted was brilliant.

Peegs is worse, much worse! TheHoosier is night and day better!
I completely disagree. This place has no mods and they let the PU trolls have the run of the place. Peegs is far superior. Then when factoring in coverage it’s night and day better there. The “insiders” here are terrible.

Coverdale? Not sure I see that. I wish he was as good as Coverdale.

Coverdale was stuck on the bench under knight. No one expected much from him after freshman year. A coaching change and an opportunity turned it around for him. I think people are too quick to write players off.

Coverdale? Maybe Zack McRoberts

Reactions: IUgradman
Coverdale was stuck on the bench under knight. No one expected much from him after freshman year. A coaching change and an opportunity turned it around for him. I think people are too quick to write players off.
I would agree with this, to a certain extent. Cov's frosh yr was pretty much a waste, not sure he played more than 50 min the entire season. He did have upperclassmen Guyton, Lewis and Fife in front of him, and even Hornsby was a bigger frosh who was (at the time) a better shooter. Tom admits he really struggled that first yr especially on the defensive end and the speed of the game. But yeah, CMD might have been the best thing to happen to Cov. Could probably make a similar argument for Fife...he actually became a shooter after RMK left. I always thought he was just too uptight on the offensive end when RMK was here.

Poor Tom is now on the Marty Simmons SEE-food diet.

You got a helluva deal since the lowest I saw it and a guy I know payed .07. But then again I don’t keep track of fake money too often.
It was 0.01 in January and even February I think. Cryptos can make you a lot of $$. My dad put 2k on bitcoin in 2016..he’s done alright on that investment

You got a helluva deal since the lowest I saw it and a guy I know payed .07. But then again I don’t keep track of fake money too often.
I had some at .067, and bought and sold it many times since then, including at .055 once. I used to have over 2200 of them, but it's all so volatile that I usually hit and run. Currently sitting on 274 coins at a small loss, but today has been good so far.

I had some at .067, and bought and sold it many times since then, including at .055 once. I used to have over 2200 of them, but it's all so volatile that I usually hit and run. Currently sitting on 274 coins at a small loss, but today has been good so far.
I panicked and sold and lost 12K. Live and learn

It was 0.01 in January and even February I think. Cryptos can make you a lot of $$. My dad put 2k on bitcoin in 2016..he’s done alright on that investment
I bought 160,112 doge on January 2nd when it was right at $.01. I had 450k doge last summer when it was at like $.002, but I sold that unfortunately.

Oh dang man..can play that what if game all day on the market tho. Least you still made out
No doubt. I will take a $1600 investment being around $43,000 in 4 months though! It was really nice earlier this week when that $1600 investment was worth $70,000 haha.

I think it comes down to whether or not you would trade Jerome Hunter for Keion Brooks.

I would make the trade in a heartbeat.
Throw in Leal too, I get sick of people saying he is a shooter! Shooters can hit Free Throws...

no comparison, Peegs is much superior. The bickering and name calling on this free board really suck$. Peegs has multiple times the actual information than this free board.

lol. That is a complete lie. Fatjohns gets a lot of shit completely wrong. When something happens he says “as expected “or we hinted strongly at. Just horse shit. Twitter is the best form of information and it isn’t close.

they also censor you to only say positive shit. Super annoying. Would much rather have to sift through ord and court teach each other how to count than read peoples censored takes.

Reactions: 82IU
no comparison, Peegs is much superior. The bickering and name calling on this free board really suck$. Peegs has multiple times the actual information than this free board.
The general intelligence and level of IU basketball discussion at Peegs, both on the free and premium forums, is far superior to this site. The football gap is much, much greater.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT