ADVERTISEMENT

Just got off the phone w Gator Bowl

Wanted to share by conversation:
  • IU side basically sold out including club level.
  • Tickets are available (400 level up high) on TN side
  • Some endzone tickets available
  • Plenty or resale tickets available. (Marked up)
  • Parking passes available
  • They are thrilled with the sales
  • Expecting great crowd
I can't wait.
Go Hoosiers!
Are they even selling 400 level tickets on the IU side? There aren’t any available on the Ticketmaster site. It seems basically impossible we’d sell 30,000 tickets in a week.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Are they even selling 400 level tickets on the IU side? There aren’t any available on the Ticketmaster site. It seems basically impossible we’d sell 30,000 tickets in a week.
As of right now, the only 400 level tickets (in five sections) for sale are on the west (TN) side. These five sections didn't initially show as available for sale, but were listed on Tuesday, I believe.

Hopefully the demand will ultimately necessitate the opening of 400 level seats on our side as well.

Those 400 level seats have been listed on the official Taxslayer Gator Bowl ticket site since the announcement of the matchup between the teams. I went immediately out there to check tickets but decided to go through IU once they announced ticket information via twitter on Sunday afternoon. Reading on the Taxslayer site I got the impression the 4 for $75 ticket specials were the 400 level on the TN side. At that time anyway, the site stated all other 3rd level seating will be unavailable.

As someone else posted; there will be a lot of orange there, perhaps 30K and that is to be expected. IU should have 20K it is looking like.

Those 400 level seats have been listed on the official Taxslayer Gator Bowl ticket site since the announcement of the matchup between the teams
That's not accurate, but not a big deal in the whole scheme of things.

As someone else posted; there will be a lot of orange there, perhaps 30K and that is to be expected. IU should have 20K it is looking like.
20K actual attendence is getting close to what we've seen in Memorial Stadium on some Saturdays.

Reactions: BayernFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT