ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Lewis

Even if he doesn’t come to IU doesn’t automatically mean the kid was doing it all as a courtesy.
Why take multiple visits and use an official as one of them if you aren’t somewhat interested.
And, even if he signs with someone else, in this day and age, he can portal back here if he wants to.
My contention is that Lewis has a relationship with and respects CTS to the point he’s willing to bring some positive light on the IU football program.
I don’t KNOW and you don’t KNOW what Lewis intentions are and message boards are intended for opinions as well as facts. I still believe there is little to no chance Lewis comes to IU. Afa using an official visit here there are worse places to spend a Saturday afternoon in the fall than Memorial Stadium for a football game and finish it off with a slice of Mother Bears then head home knowing he probably helped one of his friends.

The intangible is Riley. How Lewis's relationship develops with him is key. He knows well and really likes the IUFB QB Coach. For a penny or pound IU is deep in it.
Trojans open with LSU, Michigan and Wisconsin in the first four weeks. They come out 2-2 the heat will be on. That will put some doubt any recruit's head especially a QB.

Trojans open with LSU, Michigan and Wisconsin in the first four weeks. They come out 2-2 the heat will be on. That will put some doubt any recruit's head especially a QB.
The USC natives are already turning up the heat on Riley. His results have not exactly met their expectations. They expected a Pete Carroll clone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT