ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Lewis

"Lewis is committed to USC but will also continue to consider Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan and Texas moving forward."

Hmmm, I've checked the dictionary for the definition of 'committed', but it doesn't seem to fit when used like that. Is Merriam-Webster wrong?

"Lewis is committed to USC but will also continue to consider Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan and Texas moving forward."

Hmmm, I've checked the dictionary for the definition of 'committed', but it doesn't seem to fit when used like that. Is Merriam-Webster wrong?
Just to be mentioned with that group makes me gasp for air to breathe. Nice props...

Just to be mentioned with that group makes me gasp for air to breathe. Nice props...
I hope his personal connection with coach Tino gives IU an edge and that this season shows Lewis that IU is an up and coming program to come to. If coaches can pull him to IU it could open the flood gates for the best players to consider IU.

I hope his personal connection with coach Tino gives IU an edge and that this season shows Lewis that IU is an up and coming program to come to. If coaches can pull him to IU it could open the flood gates for the best players to consider IU.
Right, Coach Cig is hoping that Tyler Cherry's commitment will help with in-state recruitment. This along with a winning season, beating PU, & a bowl victory should do the trick.

Or it could lead to our current QBs transferring out and then Lewis leaving after 1 season due to not enough NIL for round 2. lol

Only partly kidding knowing our luck. It would seem to be major if we can pull it off.

Officials visits could just be free trips.

Sure, but he's been to Auburn a bunch (and is currently on an official), he's still committed to USC and he's taking a visit to coach Prime, who for all his downfalls, is one of the best recruiters in college football.

I'd he was truly down to a final 2, he'd be shutting down his recruitment. He's not (currently) doing that.

The fact that IU is in his top two says we have a very good chance of having him come to IU. This year's team has to live up to coach Cignetti' expectation and Lewis would come to IU along with Elee another 5* but at DE.
Who is Elee? Haven't heard that name before.

Gotta believe IUFB has not been forgotten as long as Sunseri is breathing. No way to accurately assess these trips. He's a high rated HS QB talent in recruiting flux. Keep calling Tino.

• Love
Reactions: red hornet
Since he went to auburn but skipping colorado then final 2 might be iu and auburn.

Or if the final 2 news came out mid auburn trip, maybe he is cutting auburn and it is between us and usc

Auburn doesn't have a qb in their 25 class yet either

Reactions: vesuvius13
Since he went to auburn but skipping colorado then final 2 might be iu and auburn.

Or if the final 2 news came out mid auburn trip, maybe he is cutting auburn and it is between us and usc

Auburn doesn't have a qb in their 25 class yet either
Supposedly it’s not Auburn. He said that too. USC and IU? with him sticking with USC is my guess.

No offense to Jim, but he also made a post on the basketball board suggesting we were getting Hemenway (the Clemson transfer) and a big that wasn't Landon, with neither having set a visit to us, so his track record isn't the best right now.
That’s why it’s always an * with Jim. I still think it’s good to mention it and discuss.

1) my expectations for getting a commitment are exceedingly low but it would be awesome if we did
2) if Ju Ju does come to IU it will blow the minds of the national football media
3) a commitment would instantly give CCC incredible recruiting cred
I’d love to hear the 4th quarter become “Hoosier Ju Ju” as we erase all leads in the 4th…. Witch doctors in the student section giving the visiting team hexes and the stink eyes…. 😂😂😂… could be fun and a national hit as we rack up the wins….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT