ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Pastner.

UK082371

Recruit
May 18, 2013
I posted awhile back before he left Memphis that I thought he would do really well At A mid west school like IU.

Def not 1st thru 5 targets. But if it gets to that point. I believe he would connect well with the kids and families in that Mid West region in recruiting.

Has shown he can coach at GT. At Memphis he just ran into A culture A man like him can't motivate or be successful.

He can recruit pretty well to.

Doesn't make my list.

Season
Team Overall Conference Standing Postseason
Memphis Tigers
(Conference USA) (2009–2013)
2009–10 Memphis 24–10 13–3 2nd NIT Second Round
2010–11 Memphis 25–10 10–6 4th NCAA Round of 64
2011–12 Memphis 26–9 13–3 1st NCAA Round of 64
2012–13 Memphis 31–5 16–0 1st NCAA Round of 32
Memphis Tigers (American Athletic Conference) (2013–2016)
2013–14 Memphis 24–10 12–6 T–3rd NCAA Round of 32
2014–15 Memphis 18–14 10–8 T–5th
2015–16 Memphis 19–15 8–10 7th
Memphis: 167–73 (.696) 82–36 (.695)
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (Atlantic Coast Conference) (2016–present)
2016–17 Georgia Tech 18–15 8–10 11th NIT
Georgia Tech: 18–15 (.545) 8–10 (.444)
Total: 185–88 (.678)

The fact that a team thumped this year's Hoosiers doesn't necessarily mean their coach would be a good hire. The Hoosiers were outcoached and outplayed multiple times this year.

Reactions: iubhounds
The fact that a team thumped this year's Hoosiers doesn't necessarily mean their coach would be a good hire. The Hoosiers were outcoached and outplayed multiple times this year.
If that's the standard we might as well offer the guy at Fort Wayne.

Reactions: largemouth
I posted awhile back before he left Memphis that I thought he would do really well At A mid west school like IU.

Def not 1st thru 5 targets. But if it gets to that point. I believe he would connect well with the kids and families in that Mid West region in recruiting.

Has shown he can coach at GT. At Memphis he just ran into A culture A man like him can't motivate or be successful.

I believe that he has a slight 'scent' following him, similar to what Calipari did when leaving Memphis.

LOL.. yes I'll be sure to hike over to Rupps Rafters once Calipari is done and suggest Johnny Jones or some such loser as a coach to consider for the Kats. Kim Anderson is available might as well put him on the list somewhere right?

Stop. Just...no.

Lol. Lets see which coaches show interest.
You want to know why everyone hates UK fans? It's not winning...there's several really successful programs...it's the ridiculous arrogance. For example, you guys coming over here and telling us who are "realistic hires" as if you're the Gods of Basketball.

He is dirty. He learned from Calipari. He reminds me of Quinn Snyder. Who turned out to be a serious loser

Lol. Lets see which coaches show interest.
Calipari was interested in the job before, you jagoff. Crean just beat your asses last year: you can climb off your high horse.

I think it would be hilarious if Billy D came to IU after rejecting UK twice.

lol ...

no.

Partner looks like every dude on your freshman dorm floor that flunked out at Christmas break after partying too much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT