ADVERTISEMENT

John Fetterman

Oh boy. You think the Hamas Caucus in the Democratic Party is upset now....
There isn't a Hamas caucus. There are a few progressive blowhards, sure, but even many progressive like Bernie back Israel.

There is strong bipartisan support for Israel, while also a growing consensus that Israel needs to pay much more attention to humanitarian concerns and to the minimization of civilian casualties.

It's fine for Israel to take out two Hamas leaders. It's not fine to do so while killing hundreds of innocent women and children civilians. It's fine for Israel to seek out other Hamas leaders. It's not fine to enforce widespread starvation of the Gaza population as part of that strategy.

Surely we can find some common ground on this. Israel has the right to exist and the right to defend itself. In doing so, it must follow international law, however, and not target civilians and use enforced food and water shortages as a weapon.

In doing so, it must follow international law, however, and not target civilians and use enforced food and water shortages as a weapon.
Israel is following international law, facilitating more than enough food and water into Gaza and is not targeting civilians.

You and your fellow Hamas caucus members are just willfully ignorant. Or have shitty information sources (Hamas?).

Bernie Sanders... don't make me laugh. He's the most anti-Israel person in the senate. The crap you just spewed in this post puts you firmly in the Hamas caucus whether you understand as much or not.

Reactions: DANC
The crap you just spewed in this post puts you firmly in the Hamas caucus
On the contrary, I'll gladly wave an Israeli flag with Fetterman. Hamas needs to be destroyed,

I also believe the relief workers, including world central kitchen, when they say that they routinely have trucks loaded with food that are not allowed into Gaza. The demand for food and water exceeds what is being allowing in. Some of the possible reasons for that are concerning, though others are understandable, such as the claim that Hamas is commandeering significant amounts of supplies intended for non-Hamas Gaza citizens.

On the contrary, I'll gladly wave an Israeli flag with Fetterman. Hamas needs to be destroyed,

I also believe the relief workers, including world central kitchen, when they say that they routinely have trucks loaded with food that are not allowed into Gaza. The demand for food and water exceeds what is being allowing in. Some of the possible reasons for that are concerning, though others are understandable, such as the claim that Hamas is commandeering significant amounts of supplies intended for non-Hamas Gaza citizens.
3200 calories per person a day. Israel is doing it's part and more. The libelous trash you spread harms the Israeli war effort. Gazans are already some of the fattest people in the world.

Do you think the reason the demand exceeds what is being let in is because Gazans are so damn fat? You don't have the facts OS. You're speaking from a place of ignorance or malevolence.

Are these all anti-Semitic organizations?

World Food Programme

The Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC) Famine Review Committee

UN Commission

relief web

There are dozens of others. Gazans do not appear to be getting fat, like you, Favre

Are these all anti-Semitic organizations?

World Food Programme

The Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC) Famine Review Committee

UN Commission

relief web

There are dozens of others. Gazans do not appear to be getting fat, like you, Favre
What do you suggest the ISRAELIS do? Up it to 4K calories per person to flood the zone and hope more food gets past Hamas. You started this by incorrectly claiming the Israelis weren't allowing enough food in which was WRONG.

Now say it. Say "I'm OS and I'm a wrong little boy, who doesn't know my ass from a hole in the ground"

Go ahead. Say it.

Last edited:
What do you suggesgt the ISRAELIS do?

They are not getting that much food every day.

Your link, like you, is full of bullshit. Even Fox News has reports on Gaza food shortages, if you care to look. Some of it is due to Hamas stealing shit, some of it is due to the aid not being transported due to roadblocks and fear of military intervention .

Unlike YOU, they are not gorging their pie holes. Think, man. Can you even TRY?

There isn't a Hamas caucus. There are a few progressive blowhards, sure, but even many progressive like Bernie back Israel.

There is strong bipartisan support for Israel, while also a growing consensus that Israel needs to pay much more attention to humanitarian concerns and to the minimization of civilian casualties.

It's fine for Israel to take out two Hamas leaders. It's not fine to do so while killing hundreds of innocent women and children civilians. It's fine for Israel to seek out other Hamas leaders. It's not fine to enforce widespread starvation of the Gaza population as part of that strategy.

Surely we can find some common ground on this. Israel has the right to exist and the right to defend itself. In doing so, it must follow international law, however, and not target civilians and use enforced food and water shortages as a weapon.
It's impossible to avoid civilian casualties when Hamas hides among the populace.

Don't be naive.

I'll have to say, from drooling on himself with his wife running for office through him, he's made quite the change. Pretty impressive.

Reactions: ulrey and DANC

Dumb.

You also heard Iraq had WMDs. Maybe sit this one out?
Iraq DID have WMD. They used it against Iran. They used it on their own people. Then they hid it from Appeasers, er, UN inspectors, and trucked it out of country, hoping to avoid regime change. Oops. That didn’t work. Regime over.

Then radical Islamists poured into Iraq and showed the world what evil truly is. We killed a lot of them, but not enough. Left some for Obama. Biden got him one recently too. Probably can’t kill them all, but we should try.

Don’t know what Fetterman thought about. He had a stroke. Maybe he doesn’t remember.

You do realize that an awful lot of Israelis do not support Netanyahu, right? He is on thin ice, despite leading a country at war, which usually galvanizes support. Criticizing him is in no way synonymous with opposing Israel.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
You do realize that an awful lot of Israelis do not support Netanyahu, right? He is on thin ice, despite leading a country at war, which usually galvanizes support. Criticizing him is in no way synonymous with opposing Israel.
Frankly I find this line of argumentation tiresome. Its extremely easy to cast off the horrors we see in Gaza as “Well that’s Bibi, get rid of Bibi and problem solved”.

Israel is currently operating under a coalition government. Bibi’s political rivals support the Rafah invasion.

I’ll willingly admit that Likud hasn’t always dealt with the idea of Palestinian statehood in good faith. But at this point in time we’re further away from Palestinian statehood than ever. And that’s not primarily Bibi or Likud’s fault.

And the war crime accusation is just a lie. That’s a sitting U.S. Senator flagrantly lying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT