ADVERTISEMENT

Joe shoots down UFO over Alaska

I find it hard to believe that we are experiencing an alien invasion and/ or China is sending an influx of unmanned objects over the U.S. as compared to other times in recent history.

Me thinks word came down from the White House to shoot anything that moves so Joe can look like less of a puss.

We likely took out a rather large flock of geese over Lake Huron today. Hurrah!

Reactions: DANC
I find it hard to believe that we are experiencing an alien invasion and/ or China is sending an influx of unmanned objects over the U.S. as compared to other times in recent history.

Me thinks word came down from the White House to shoot anything that moves so Joe can look like less of a puss.

We likely took out a rather large flock of geese over Lake Huron today. Hurrah!
You used “Me thinks”…and Joe is the puss?

gmtx75r.png

Here's what I'm currently mulling over:

The first object we fairly quickly identified as Chinese, and it didn't take long for the Chinese to admit it was theirs.

The next three, we are claiming we don't know whose they are, and China isn't saying anything.

We finally realized the flying objects were just a few gondolas that had come loose from the Disney Skyliner out of Shanghai Disneyland.

We finally realized the flying objects were just a few gondolas that had come loose from the Disney Skyliner out of Shanghai Disneyland.
These mystery objects are sending out mind control waves to make anyone nearby turn "woke". Obviously a Gates-Fauci-Soros New World Order effort.

Wow. Took you several days to think that one up?

I got $50 that says this was more than just environmental collection. The question I have is whether this stuff has been going on for awhile and we just did not talk about it or if this is new.

I think the Cold War was WW3. It was much less kinetic than the prior two, but it was a long and drawn out worldwide conflict that led to the downfall of one of the two systems. I kind of feel like we are already involved in WW4. So far it has remained more of the proxy fight that was the hallmark of the Cold War, but the danger level of this exploding right now feels much more early 1960's than it does early to mid 80's.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC

I got $50 that says this was more than just environmental collection. The question I have is whether this stuff has been going on for awhile and we just did not talk about it or if this is new.

I think the Cold War was WW3. It was much less kinetic than the prior two, but it was a long and drawn out worldwide conflict that led to the downfall of one of the two systems. I kind of feel like we are already involved in WW4. So far it has remained more of the proxy fight that was the hallmark of the Cold War, but the danger level of this exploding right now feels much more early 1960's than it does early to mid 80's.
There was a proliferation of sightings of ufos during the Cold War. What’s more there are often sightings around nuclear testing sites. There’s a maternal presence with aliens. But now that we found them we’ll just keep shooting at them

• Haha
There was a proliferation of sightings of ufos during the Cold War. What’s more there are often sightings around nuclear testing sites. There’s a maternal presence with aliens. But now that we found them we’ll just keep shooting at them
Yeah but I believe the "aliens" then was actually the giant technological leap we took from 1941 to 1968. In other words, that was our own stuff that people just weren't ready to see yet. My Grandfather was born in the 1920's and was a child of the depression. Cars were still a massive luxury. Planes were still relatively new. Rockets were Science Fiction. By the time he was a young man in WW2, the US Army was an almost purely mechanical one which helped it beat the still very horse reliant Germans. In his 30's we had the interstate system and the car was THE thing for the country. TVs overtook the radio. By the time he was my age, we had a man walking on the moon. Things moved so fast that you had agrarian people like my Great Grandfather out in these areas who grew up on the true horsepower seeing jets flying through the sky and satellites being launched. The SR-71 blackbird and U2 spy plane jetting around. The 20th century was just a massive leap forward.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

I think you are pushing the word “war” too far there. By using it that way, I think you’re assuming a binary world, where we are either at war or total peace without conflict or disagreement.

China and the U.S. are certainly testing each other, and wary of each other. But war is a word I think we should save for those mass carnage horrors of death that occur when people line up on sides to kill each other.

I think you are pushing the word “war” too far there. By using it that way, I think you’re assuming a binary world, where we are either at war or total peace without conflict or disagreement.

China and the U.S. are certainly testing each other, and wary of each other. But war is a word I think we should save for those mass carnage horrors of death that occur when people line up on sides to kill each other.
I think we are starting to set up along a binary again. We are in Cold War 2.0 and the first? battle is being fought in Ukraine. We don't have our soldiers dying in that mass carnage horror of death but it is being fought with our weapons, our intelligence, our economic support, and our diplomatic support against one of our two main strategic competitors. A competitor who is facing those casualties and many of them are a result of our indirect involvement. A competitor who is nominally being supported by our main strategic competitor and other less powerful enemy states (like Iran). Countries are taking sides. Some of the sides never really changed, nobody was in a position to test the U.S. so things got "quiet". Now their are countries that feel they can.

Ukraine= Cold War 1 Afghanistan

I think we are starting to set up along a binary again. We are in Cold War 2.0 and the first? battle is being fought in Ukraine. We don't have our soldiers dying in that mass carnage horror of death but it is being fought with our weapons, our intelligence, our economic support, and our diplomatic support against one of our two main strategic competitors. A competitor who is facing those casualties and many of them are a result of our indirect involvement. A competitor who is nominally being supported by our main strategic competitor and other less powerful enemy states (like Iran). Countries are taking sides. Some of the sides never really changed, nobody was in a position to test the U.S. so things got "quiet". Now their are countries that feel they can.

And the efforts of Nixon to open up China, and the efforts of Reagan to make peace and de-nuke with Russia have been wasted?

All (?) so folks could fight about Trump?

Sigh.

I think Russia is proving itself to be a little more powerful version of North Korea. The two share this characteristic now: the vast majority of developed nations believe it would be in the interests of both (1) international stability and (2) the good of those nations' populaces to depose their rulers and help them become a different type of nation; but that (3) it would be too catastrophic to attempt it. So they have to be lived with and contained.

China is a much bigger and more difficult issue.

I have reported you for the use of a 5 syllable word.

You know that's now allowed here.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Yeah but I believe the "aliens" then was actually the giant technological leap we took from 1941 to 1968. In other words, that was our own stuff that people just weren't ready to see yet. My Grandfather was born in the 1920's and was a child of the depression. Cars were still a massive luxury. Planes were still relatively new. Rockets were Science Fiction. By the time he was a young man in WW2, the US Army was an almost purely mechanical one which helped it beat the still very horse reliant Germans. In his 30's we had the interstate system and the car was THE thing for the country. TVs overtook the radio. By the time he was my age, we had a man walking on the moon. Things moved so fast that you had agrarian people like my Great Grandfather out in these areas who grew up on the true horsepower seeing jets flying through the sky and satellites being launched. The SR-71 blackbird and U2 spy plane jetting around. The 20th century was just a massive leap forward.
Yeah, all due to that alien technology we got in the Roswell crash!!!

Conflict might be a better word, but then Korea was considered a 'conflict'.

"We couldn't shoot it down...." Incompetents and liars. They let that thing fly over Guam, Hawaii, Alaska, and the lower 48 and tracked the damn thing from the moment it was launched.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
And they didn't track it the whole time. They lost it somewhere near Guam then picked it up again in Alaska.
I don’t believe that.

We have satellites around the planet that can track YOU. They tracked it and shot it down to see what the data on it showed it was really doing, and unless the Chinese chips prevented it, we now know. It’s classified, so we have wait until some pol leaves it open in his garage or office or Motel 6 before Average Joe really finds out.

I don’t believe that.

We have satellites around the planet that can track YOU. They tracked it and shot it down to see what the data on it showed it was really doing, and unless the Chinese chips prevented it, we now know. It’s classified, so we have wait until some pol leaves it open in his garage or office or Motel 6 before Average Joe really finds out.
Actually, I would buy that.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
And they have to share a paralegal. She’ll be a big part of the show. We’ll go home with her and stuff. Haven’t decided what she’ll be like yet
How about a conservative black woman with sass, who will argue with both of them?

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT