ADVERTISEMENT

Joe shoots down UFO over Alaska

Thing is the size of a small car, and they don't call it a balloon, but they do say it was drifting with the wind and not self-propelled? Definitely aliens.
zing-hd-history-com-emegenerator-net-zing-ancient-aliens-meme-54316739.png

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Okay. Whatever the reason, let me ask you, do you think shooting this UFO down was the right decision?
In comparison to the balloon they let float across the country? Yes.
They didn’t eliminate the first one until it got all the way to Atlantic. Did this one not pose an issue to folks on the ground?
I think they know they got the first one wrong.

Reactions: 76-1 and jet812
In comparison to the balloon they let float across the country? Yes.
They didn’t eliminate the first one until it got all the way to Atlantic. Did this one not pose an issue to folks on the ground?
I think they know they got the first one wrong.
It was a yes or no question. Can you answer it without qualifying it?

Yes he should’ve shot this one down. Why did he change course in his strategy?
1. He knew he got the first incident wrong
2. The reasoning about wreckage was shown to be bogus
If that's as close as you can get, I think you really need to consider why it was so important to 1) avoid admitting he got it right, and 2) qualify such admission with language about why he was still wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
If that's as close as you can get, I think you really need to consider why it was so important to 1) avoid admitting he got it right, and 2) qualify such admission with language about why he was still wrong.
Good grief. My statement said they shot this one down because the White House must have known it suffered political damage after the first incident. Mark said no way. I also said their reasoning about wreckage on the ground proved to be crap.
That’s it…nothing more and nothing less.
Common sense statements.
You are the one wanting to make this about right and wrong. And of course…you didn’t take a stand either way. It’s pretty typical.

He did say he got this one right. He did. Doesn't negate his other point either. I am just glad that someone in the administration was capable of learning a lesson after the first massive screw up. Kudos for learning from mistakes. That isn't a bad thing.

He did say he got this one right. He did. Doesn't negate his other point either. I am just glad that someone in the administration was capable of learning a lesson after the first massive screw up. Kudos for learning from mistakes. That isn't a bad thing.
It was nice to see the 11th Air Force finally awaken from their slumber and actually do their job...

Here's what I'm currently mulling over:

The first object we fairly quickly identified as Chinese, and it didn't take long for the Chinese to admit it was theirs.

The next three, we are claiming we don't know whose they are, and China isn't saying anything.

Here's what I'm currently mulling over:

The first object we fairly quickly identified as Chinese, and it didn't take long for the Chinese to admit it was theirs.

The next three, we are claiming we don't know whose they are, and China isn't saying anything.

We need a new angle. The Aliens memes are getting old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT