ADVERTISEMENT

Jesus, do you people ever wake up?

Even 5 hours is almost overkill.

The smoke is done way before that. This is my 3rd year on my smoker and I have ****ign masterered ribs and porkloin.

I always.... always! finish my ribs on the grill with a thick rich sauce that burns the sugars.......
Dude (T's BiL) has an app on his phone that is connected to his smoker. It was perfectly cooked. I just need to learn to listen.

Up at 8:30-ish, ate Frosted Flakes, mowed the lawn, ran 4 miles, did 300 crunches, put together the hammock and kibitzed with Mrs. O, lounged in said hammock, took Ranger for a walk, watching soccer (Barcelona/Juventus), ordered beer online (Great Lakes Alberta Clipper, SN Harvest bombers from TotalWine), contemplating a shower because I stink, getting pumped for the Belmont ..... perfect day so far. Don't none of youse morans flock it up.

I love not having a lawn. Who has time for that shit? Mowing the lawn sucks. Hire someone at least. I'm happy living in a Japanese style studio and being a minimalist. Possessions and lots of room sucks.

Reactions: T.M.P.
You are a true professional. #respect.

Hop Silo is very good - not world-class, but very good. I'm enjoying Ommegang Fleur De Houblon Summer Ale. Its really good.

Btw, you were in Dushanbe? I think I read that in a thread once. Did you work for an NGO or something? That's honestly one of the most boring capitals I have ever been to. Even for the former soviet union it sucks.

I love not having a lawn. Who has time for that shit? Mowing the lawn sucks. Hire someone at least. I'm happy living in a Japanese style studio and being a minimalist. Possessions and lots of room sucks.
I freakin' despise lawns. I hired a white person the last few years, (lol, really I did - thanks Obama) but he got a job.

I freakin' despise lawns. I hired a white person the last few years, (lol, really I did - thanks Obama) but he got a job.

lawns, maintenance, just too much freaking work. i will never live in a house again. plus i dont want anyone visiting me anyhow so no thanks to a guest bedroom. no work please. a house is a place to sleep and have a nice dinner and that's about it. don't need a TV either. I rather travel than plunk my $ in useless possessions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT