ADVERTISEMENT

Jerome Hunter red shirting this year (link)

Never really got a lot of details. People were speculating it was some sort of infection in his foot/lower leg that needed surgical intervention.
Weird that we haven't heard and it would be good to know so we would have an idea about his recovery. We've heard about every other player's injuries. I don't remember a time when they weren't disclosed.

Weird that we haven't heard and it would be good to know so we would have an idea about his recovery. We've heard about every other player's injuries. I don't remember a time when they weren't disclosed.

Back in the day we used to get updates. Since HIPAA passed in the late 90s we don’t get too much info about some players.

Back in the day we used to get updates. Since HIPAA passed in the late 90s we don’t get too much info about some players.
Don't we know the injury of every other player on the team? There were back spasms, concussions, sprained ankles and a torn Achilles. It might be we're not getting it on all the players but it seems that Hunter's the only one that's such a mystery.

Don't we know the injury of every other player on the team? There were back spasms, concussions, sprained ankles and a torn Achilles. It might be we're not getting it on all the players but it seems that Hunter's the only one that's such a mystery.

Depends on if the player wants the info released.

Reactions: MrBing
Depends on if the player wants the info released.
Thank you. Makes sense but it would be good to know so we can have a better idea what the effect of the injury might be. But Archie says he should be ready to play next year so I guess that's as much as we're going to get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT