ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Goodman

MikeHoncho69

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2018
After covering the national championship game and watching Baylor cut down the nets, you'd think Jeff Goodman would be chasing down players/coaches for comment or at least enjoying the moment. Instead, he was still mad tweeting about IU.

Jeff seriously needs to get laid. What a nerd.

I am hoping beyond all hope Woodson can lead this team to the top tier of the Big Ten and make some noise in the NCAA Tournament next year so these national media douchebags will be forced to shut the hell up.

After covering the national championship game and watching Baylor cut down the nets, you'd think Jeff Goodman would be chasing down players/coaches for comment or at least enjoying the moment. Instead, he was still mad tweeting about IU.

I am hoping beyond all hope Woodson can lead this team to the top tier of the Big Ten and make some noise in the NCAA Tournament next year so these national media douchebags will be forced to shut the hell up.

Too bad I can't like this a million times.

Let's look at his Jeff. Drew isn't going to talk to ANYONE while his team is still playing AND now that they won the title, why would he leave and go to ANY other school? Obviously he can win at Baylor and I am sure he will be compensated well.

Did he even think about what he was tweeting?

Jeff Goodman is a jocksniffing incel.....

Drew is just fine at Baylor. Wouldn’t surprise me if he wins another title within the next couple of years. He had zero reason to come to IU prior to winning it all.

Reactions: kmathum
I’ve even grown to appreciate Gottlieb a bit more recently, bc even though he takes a shot here and there, at least he respects the program and seems to be reasonable most of the time.

Goodman is a wannabe who has always wished he was cool. It’s been cool to shit on IU lately, but his fun will end and he’ll be trolling the other way soon. It’s what he does.

I am sure he knows what he is doing, but seriously, get a life Goodman. It would appear he is attempting to continue to be a part of the discussion and this thread is proof positive of it working.

I’ve even grown to appreciate Gottlieb a bit more recently, bc even though he takes a shot here and there, at least he respects the program and seems to be reasonable most of the time.

Goodman is a wannabe who has always wished he was cool. It’s been cool to shit on IU lately, but his fun will end and he’ll be trolling the other way soon. It’s what he does.
Yeah, my friend who's a UNC fan, screenshotted a thread from their board where their fans were complaining about Hubert Davis. One of the posts said "Crap, we're going to be just like Indiana". Hope CMW helps to put an end to those comments.

“Top of the Big Ten and make noise in the NCAAs” better not be your expectation (rather than a hope, as it is everyone’s...) in his FIRST YEAR just because you have a good history, dude. Setting a new regime up for failure.

Nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd.....................

I'm sure he wanted to but he wasn't going to wait until this week to hire a guy. If he did, players would've signed elsewhere. That, and the whole Hanner thing is kind of tough.

If you really want to get Goodman’s goat, just stop clicking on his crap. His career will end if no one clicks on his links or quote tweets him.

LOL Drew joined Sampson and Pitino on the list of scumbags that IU would never consider. Ethics matter.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT