ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance, Danica Patrick, Elizabeth April and Lizards...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
So yesterday Danica Patrick endorsed Trump and co-hosted an event in North Carolina with JD Vance. At one point she said she was a first time voter, which begs the question of what exactly prompted her to suddenly decide to endorse Trump? After all she's not exactly a teenager at 42, so it strikes me as curious...

I guess she's still a minor celebrity. I haven't followed her career and just assumed she was still NASCARing, so yesterday's events were a surprise.And then to find out that not only is she in the political sphere (she hosts a podcast) but that her podcast revolves around alien abductions and lizard people...

One of her frequent guests is a woman named Elizabeth April who not only claims to have been abducted by aliens, but has also seemingly made it her life's purpose to expose the lizard people living among us. In one of the clips in the video she speicifically calls out Adele and Justin Bieber which strikes me an odd pairing...

Anyway JD Vance is sort of peripheral to the story, except for Tim Miller theorizing that maybe the reason Danica wanted to endorse Vance was that she believes he's a lizard person,and she wants to keep her eyes on him till he suddenly decides it's time to reveal his secret. As to whether Danica is just a neutral obsever humoring her nutjob guests or if she actually believes what they say, I'd say the jury is still out...

I tend to lean towards the latter based on the frequency of such guests and her interraction with them She's not someone I would normally associate with QAnon, but it's certainly possible. But then again maybe she's just after clicks like everyone else on youtube...

This may not be JD's first rodeo in wacko land. I seem to remember JD appearing at an event with someone who claims Kamala is a witch over the past couple weeks. But I'd need to dig deeper before being able to comment on that in depth...

Leave it to the guys from the Bulwark to snuff this out and make a video which I found hilarious. It's a little long, but if you need a comic pick me up you could do worse. Remember these folks vote...

Here's a little from Elizabeth's channel, if you want to dive deeper into the rabbit hole...

Last edited:
So yesterday Danica Patrick endorsed Trump and co-hosted an event in North Carolina with JD Vance. At one point she said she was a first time voter, which begs the question of what exactly prompted her to suddenly decide to endorse Trump? After all she's not exactly a teenager at 42, so it strikes me as curious...

I guess she's still a minor celebrity. I haven't followed her career and just assumed she was still NASCARing, so yesterday's events were a surprise.And then to find out that not only is she in the political sphere (she hosts a podcast) but that her podcast revolves around alien abductions and lizard people...

One of her frequent guests is a woman named Elizabeth April who not only claims to have been abducted by aliens, but has also seemingly made it her life's purpose to expose the lizard people living among us. In one of the clips in the video she speicifically calls out Adele and Justin Bieber which strikes me an odd pairing...

Anyway JD Vance is sort of peripheral to the story, except for Tim Miller theorizing that maybe the reason Danica wanted to endorse Vance was that she believes he's a lizard person,and she wants to keep her eyes on him till he suddenly decides it's time to reveal his secret. As to whether Danica is just a neutral obsever humoring her nutjob guests or if she actually believes what they say,

I tend to lean towards the latter based on the frequency of such guests and her interraction with them But then again maybe she's just after clicks like everyone else.

This may not be JD's first rodeo in wacko land. I seem to remember JD appearing at an event with someone who claims Kamala is a witch over the past couple weeks. But I'd need to dig deeper before being able to comment on that in depth...

Leave it to the guys from the Bulwark to snuff this out and make a video which I found hilarious. It's a little long, but if you need a comic pick me up you could do worse. Remember these folks vote...

Here's a little from Elizabeth's channel, if you want to dive deeper into the rabbit hole...

No. One. Gives. A. Fvcking. God. Damn. About. Your. Obsessions.

Some people are missing a screw. You’ve lost the entire tool box.

Anyway JD Vance is sort of peripheral to the story, except for Tim Miller theorizing that maybe the reason Danica wanted to endorse Vance was that she believes he's a lizard person,and she wants to keep her eyes on him till he suddenly decides it's time to reveal his secret. As to whether Danica is just a neutral obsever humoring her nutjob guests or if she actually believes what they say, I'd say the jury is still out...

I tend to lean towards the latter based on the frequency of such guests and her interraction with them She's not someone I would normally associate with QAnon, but it's certainly possible. But then again maybe she's just after clicks like everyone else on youtube...

She and Aaron Rogers were an item a few years ago. Sadly, that didn’t work out.

At least Danica and J.D. know which bathroom Tampons belong! And it’s not the Boys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT