ADVERTISEMENT

Jam of the night!!!

DUDE-WTF-IS-WRONG-WITH-YOU.jpg

If you don't like Counting Crows, then you should burn in hell.
Half the girls you take home weren't even born when Counting Crows were somewhat popular....That's like asking anyone born after 1980 who Push Down and Turn are.

Money, before you ever post a song again, you should listen to this. The whole thing.

Tell me when you're done and I give you something else. Everyone should listen to this once in their life.

Money, before you ever post a song again, you should listen to this. The whole thing.

Tell me when you're done and I give you something else. Everyone should listen to this once in their life.

That's like telling him to read Dostoyevsky. Just ain't gonna happen.

McHoop

I know this is good, but it would put me to sleep. I guess I'll have to play it in the background while I'm doing something.

Like banging a young chick...

Perfect, as long as you listen to it. I listen to Miles as background music, he gets on my nerves otherwise.

He's the most important musician of the 20th century. He basically invents the solo, or not invents, but shows everyone how to do it. Every solo ever played in any style of music was affected by the above.

We're gonna spend this summer educating you. I'll give you another important album next week.vbg

Hottie and I are with you Money. Listened to this entire album a couple weekends ago while sitting out on the deck.

Nice tunage.

Round Here We Stay Up Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very Late ...

Reactions: C-$ and IUhottie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT