ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB to play in Puerto Rico Classic

That should be a great experience in various ways. I hope Puerto Rico can make it through this hurricane season and be on its feet then; it's shameful how the US has provided so little help and shows what can happen to US citizens who can't vote where the power is and don't have enough money to buy votes.

That should be a great experience in various ways. I hope Puerto Rico can make it through this hurricane season and be on its feet then; it's shameful how the US has provided so little help and shows what can happen to US citizens who can't vote where the power is and don't have enough money to buy votes.
One could also state that this points to how ineffective, inefficient, and corrupt the local government has been over the decades to create such a 3 world power grid system.

One could also state that this points to how ineffective, inefficient, and corrupt the local government has been over the decades to create such a 3 world power grid system.

One can state anything one imagines without any basis just as you have, and without any actual knowledge or experience of the subject, which is almost certainly what you have on the subject of P.R. Don't reckon you've ever been there or know anyone from there, but hey, go for it. I mean how stupid do you have to be to live and build in the path of a Category 5 hurricane? Poverty surely has absolutely nothing to do with anything - they just must be "ineffective, inefficient and corrupt" and nothing like 'first world' Agent Orange and the GOP Congress at all...

A lot of us ones would be hard put to know what it was before the hurricane but of course it was destroyed by the hurricane. We are not hard put to know that the current administration and those controlling congress have been very derelict in helping those US citizens recover from a disaster. Voters would not be treated that way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT