ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB taking it to PU . . .

I would say 99.9% of the fan base has rejected Crean and is ready to pursue something better. There are some that are either morons or haven't made it past the denial stage. I think PU fans know they can't do any better. There is a difference.

Well, maybe.

And, no, there are many Purdue fans who KNOW they can do better (than Painter). There's no difference. None at all. Difference is, Purdue is on top this year. Had Painter put a 12th place B1G team on the court, he'd be toast.

Well, maybe.

And, no, there are many Purdue fans who KNOW they can do better (than Painter). There's no difference. None at all. Difference is, Purdue is on top this year. Had Painter put a 12th place B1G team on the court, he'd be toast.

I know right? His claim of "PU fans know they can't do any better" has no basis in fact. It's simply his opinion.

Well, maybe.

Explain to me why Painter has been around for 12 years, then! What top schools would be satisfied with Painter's record? The other PU guy here stated he wanted to give Painter 3 more years! LOL.

Seriously, you tell me who PU can reasonably get that is any better? When was the last time PU put forth a product that is better than what Painter has produced?

If you have never done anything in the NCAA's and never will, that indeed sucks. You don't get to call a trip to the final game meaningless if you haven't done it in 50 years, same goes for championships: it is sour grapes, plain and simple. And, no, you aren't on the same plane as IU: you can do things at IU that you can't do at PU, sorry.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT