ADVERTISEMENT

IU's "glaring offensive challenges" and "flaws"...

Agree, but I really believe he'll go with RL, Josh Smith, JM, and Fitzner alot. Fitzner can guard the 5 and he opens the floor on offense so much. Whomever is at Point and RL, JS, slashing to the hoop. JM in the post. I think this team is going to be much improved!!!!
I agree with you on this. I like Justin as an athletic 3. Fitzners ability to step out opens up penetration for any of the three guards to drive. There are so many combinations depending on the improvements of Race, Clifton, Deron and Al. I believe all of them will get chances to show what they can do this year. That still leaves 4 good freshman pushing for time. Robert will certainly see significant time as a ball handler. It will be interesting to see who else Coach Miller uses to handle the ball. Justin, Damezi, maybe Clifton and then I am hearing very good things about Jerome. It will be interesting to see who rises to the challenge of competition. Jake Race Clifton and Damezi bring talent and I think that their abilities to defend and rebound will be key to their chances this year. Practice and playing time will be a challenge.

Reactions: mazz
Damezi brings solid defense, rebounding, shooting, and point forward ball handling and passing ability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT