ADVERTISEMENT

IU Women Rout #20 Ohio State in Columbus

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002

Best game of the year for the ladies. The game was never close.

Reactions: TomEric4756
I like Nicole Cardano-Hillary, #4, talk about Spit Fire on a team.... man... she goes after the ball!!!!!!!

I like Nicole Cardano-Hillary, #4, talk about Spit Fire on a team.... man... she goes after the ball!!!!!!!
Most improved Player on the Team. Pegged her as a liability during the Tourney but she's playing at a whole different level this Season.

Really good to see IU own OSU in Columbus - took them out in the first quarter ad never let them back in.

All of the above true.
We are at best 7 deep with. Brown and Chloe. and Brown seems to be making less of a contribution. Chloe is shooting 17% from 3.
We need to develop another player or the pressure on the starters stays high. We have been shooting from the 3 area well so far (minus Chloe).
They are fun to watch and root for. I have only followed them since Tyra Buss and only detailed the last 2 years.
I wish I lived closer (except I like my warm weather) as I would go to the games.

Most improved Player on the Team. Pegged her as a liability during the Tourney but she's playing at a whole different level this Season.

Really good to see IU own OSU in Columbus - took them out in the first quarter ad never let them back in.
Thanks for putting up all the links. Women's basketball team is really special, and don't get the coverage they deserve on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT