ADVERTISEMENT

IU to Big Ten Tournament Title Game per Dakich

Absurd. You’re like, what, 24 or something? Mammals can’t reproduce at that age (“daddy”), nor can they be officers/NCO’s/etc. (“sir”).

Be honest. Are you toasted again this morning?

I woke up took a 30 minute walk with my dog and yes smoked a fatttttty. I will stay toasted for the foreseeable future. Can you blame me? Should have seen the colors in person.
IMG-8382.jpg

Did you hear Dakich say today that Archie was subbing too much during the games? I said that a few days ago and a bunch of the people on hear disagreed with me. A coach should not replace a player during a game when he is on a run. It kills the Hoosiers' momentum.
Agreeing with Dakich is not a point in your favor.

Oh, maybe because Dakich is a gasbag that will say or do anything to get ratings as he is a ratings whore. I know that is his job, but it doesn't make him right just because he says something that in a week he might say the opposite. Is that someone that you would align yourself with? Oh wait, I forgot I was talking to Ord, Mary, or whatever you used to call yourself.

Oh, maybe because Dakich is a gasbag that will say or do anything to get ratings as he is a ratings whore. I know that is his job, but it doesn't make him right just because he says something that in a week he might say the opposite. Is that someone that you would align yourself with? Oh wait, I forgot I was talking to Ord, Mary, or whatever you used to call yourself.
Dakich is a former IU player and coach, and he’s exceptionally knowledgeable about IU basketball. His credibility on that subject is off the charts high. If he triggers people, it’s likely because he knows much more about it than do they, and that’s frustrating and intimidating for some listeners. Those types tend to react emotionally and irrationally as a result. That’s sports talk radio.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Ha, I’m not saying that I think they’ll make the final 4 but it’s a year where any team in it could go on a run. There’s a better chance that they lose in the first round but I do give this team a chance to go on a deep run. They just need to finish games that they’re in.

Bad teams find different ways to lose......that's been the mark of this team. I don't see that changing 30 + games into the year.

Dakich is a former IU player and coach, and he’s exceptionally knowledgeable about IU basketball. His credibility on that subject is off the charts high. If he triggers people, it’s likely because he knows much more about it than do they, and that’s frustrating and intimidating for some listeners. Those types tend to react emotionally and irrationally as a result. That’s sports talk radio.
If you think knowledge, in the truest sense, is what bristles people about Dakich then it might be time for you to log off.

Reactions: HoosiersChamps
If you think knowledge, in the truest sense, is what bristles people about Dakich then it might be time for you to log off.
I think his knowledge versus their’s is what annoys people. He’s not a homer and that makes people mad, as well. It’s funny to observe because those who are most upset by him are nearly always the least knowledgeable about IU basketball.

Wrong. He hasn't been on the "inside" of IU basketball for many years, so his "credibility" on the matter isn't for shit. He alienated himself with Crean because he continued to rail for Alford to be the coach, and Archie wont let him within a mile of IU basketball. He used to be IU basketball but that ended many, many years ago.

Your traducing of Dakich is contemptible and your simile is a marvel: complete banality, imagery that recalls nothing so much as the self-satisfaction of a high schooler putting the finishing touches to the conceit he’s employed in the “poetry” he’s going to submit to his school’s literary annual. GFY.

Dan saying Jordan Geronimo was Michael Jordan's son is not hurtful to Geronimo's reputation, yet calling Dan a tick is. You are messed up.

Dan saying Jordan Geronimo was Michael Jordan's son is not hurtful to Geronimo's reputation, yet calling Dan a tick is. You are messed up.
Are you *asking* me that, or what? “Punctuation Marvel!!!”

The two can both be true. But I understand life can be ... difficult ... when you’re on the spectrum.

GFY.

Wrong. He hasn't been on the "inside" of IU basketball for many years, so his "credibility" on the matter isn't for shit. He alienated himself with Crean because he continued to rail for Alford to be the coach, and Archie wont let him within a mile of IU basketball. He used to be IU basketball but that ended many, many years ago.
You don’t think he knows people connected to IU basketball, past and present, who know what’s going on? Hint: He does. A lot.

You don’t think he knows people connected to IU basketball, past and present, who know what’s going on? Hint: He does. A lot.
Past, that I agree with and have stated so earlier. Present; name me 1 person that is on the inside of IU basketball that still talks to him. Just 1.

Reactions: Cavanagh
You’re gonna have to define “inside,” Princess. Like, this forum level of “inside,” or what? And be specific.

Cockich will get some good sources if IU continues to suck in the near future and people in the program stop believing in Miller. Until then, it would be shocking if everyone didn’t black ball him.

his twitter feed is just basically a firearchie.com website. He trashes him constantly. Archie should have left brackets joe alone, and just said some espn personalities that have male pattern baldness but are hanging on to every hair for dear life can’t seem to keep my name out their mouth.

Cockich will get some good sources if IU continues to suck in the near future and people in the program stop believing in Miller. Until then, it would be shocking if everyone didn’t black ball him.

his twitter feed is just basically a firearchie.com website. He trashes him constantly. Archie should have left brackets joe alone, and just said some espn personalities that have male pattern baldness but are hanging on to every hair for dear life can’t seem to keep my name out their mouth.
1. Dumb post.
2. It’s spelled “Cockitch.”
3. Doesn’t Fischer appear on Cockitch’s show?
4. You high this morning?

1. Dumb post.
2. It’s spelled “Cockitch.”
3. Doesn’t Fischer appear on Cockitch’s show?
4. You high this morning?

1) cockitch is a clown. A legit clown.
2) touché but you know me and spelling....
3) Fischer does like dan, but I doubt he gets inside Info either, for example Eric (partner for radio, but not your partner) doesn’t seem to know much inside info. I would think they would share everything with each other.
4) shitty sunrise this morning but I still have a half blunt from last night, guess I’ll spark it and get this day goin.

3) Fischer does like dan, but I doubt he gets inside Info either, for example Eric (partner for radio, but not your partner) doesn’t seem to know much inside info. I would think they would share everything with each other.
4) shitty sunrise this morning but I still have a half blunt from last night, guess I’ll spark it and get this day goin.
1. Your post is so dumb it makes me sad, but you know ... that’s just my diary feelz. This g.d. board is crawling with self-reckoned Leibnizes. But - if I haven’t triggered them - they’ll deal, I’m sure. Moving along ...
2. Yep, see my number three.
3. It’s spelled “Errek,” stupid.
4. Tunes to turn the tide if King Sun hides away and won’t come out to play.

Have a super day!!!

EDIT. Minor tweaks to make Cavanagh appear dishonest.

Last edited:
1. Your post is so dumb it makes me sad, but you know ... that’s just my diary feelz. This g.d. board is crawling with self-proclaimed Leibnizes. If I haven’t triggered them, they’ll deal, I’m sure. Moving along ...
2. Yep, see my number three.
3. It’s spelled “Errek,” stupid.
4. Tunes to turn the tide if King Sun hides away and won’t come out to play.

Have a super day!!!

I think you do or have done some hard drugs in your day. I wanna hear some tripping stories please.

Past, that I agree with and have stated so earlier. Present; name me 1 person that is on the inside of IU basketball that still talks to him. Just 1.
Ask DD. He can tell you. But don’t you agree that his fiercest critics are those who are unhappy that he’s not an IU homer, and that they also are generally not very knowledgeable from a basketball standpoint? You see it in their comments and hear it when they call his show.

You don’t think Fisch gets inside info? You’d be wrong.

You don’t think Fisch gets inside info? You’d be wrong.

My point is if he does, he does not share it with dan. If he doesn’t share with His radio partner and legit friend, why would he share it with dan, they are not nearly as close and he knows Dan is a gasbag on radio.

My point is if he does, he does not share it with dan. If he doesn’t share with His radio partner and legit friend, why would he share it with dan, they are not nearly as close and he knows Dan is a gasbag on radio.
Wouldn’t be so sure that he doesn’t share it with Dan. DD still has plenty of connections at IU. He’s far more knowledgeable than anyone on this board. Not even close.

Wouldn’t be so sure that he doesn’t share it with Dan. DD still has plenty of connections at IU. He’s far more knowledgeable than anyone on this board. Not even close.

he knows more about the game of basketball than most on here for sure, but half the shit he says is to draw attention to his platform. It obviously works for him, he is and has been employed for a long time to talk out of his ass and make people listen and discuss what he has to say.

there are a ton of stupid people in this country, and those people still spend money and listen to radio. He does very very well with the stupid folks.

I have plenty of connections at IU, I don’t get inside information. Archie runs a much tighter ship than Crean.

for example dan was bullish on recruits, and im pretty sure he mentioned lander by name saying he would not come to IU. He is wrong way more often then right on IU. Sweep PU, this year, title game in the big ten..... etc etc

Okay, more knowledgeable than everyone but you. And Mike Pence. That dude is brilliant. All others go in the right column.
I gave you a “like,” bitch, because I like YOU. But I didn’t like your post, no, not at all. Drop the politics or I’ll ban your skank ass. There are PLENTY of stupid people who aren’t in politics you could have used to make your point. But of course, you didn’t. You couldn’t help yourself, because you have self-control that fails to rival that of a developmentally disabled (hat tip to UTFO) Golden Retriever puppy. And so you ended up - once again - having the riot act read to you. Were I you, I would be REALLY tired of that by now.

When have I ever tried to be a buddy? You guys are the worst

DD, you do have solid insights and when you do I enjoy your show. But, when you resort to petty personal insults, I turn off your show. When you sink to calling names like "little Archie", over and over , when referring to Coach Miller, you lose me as a listener. Criticise a coach if you want to, but at least be respectful.

Dakich also said IU would win 24 games and beat Purdue twice.
Dumb.

Haven’t you ever been wrong? It’s why they put erasers on pencils, after all.

You think you’re so high and mighty, like your ugly mug is carved into Mt. Rushmore or some damn thing.

You’re just plain dumb.

I gave you a “like,” bitch, because I like YOU. But I didn’t like your post, no, not at all. Drop the politics or I’ll ban your skank ass. There are PLENTY of stupid people who aren’t in politics you could have used to make your point. But of course, you didn’t. You couldn’t help yourself, because you have self-control that fails to rival that of a developmentally disabled (hat tip to UTFO) Golden Retriever puppy. And so you ended up - once again - having the riot act read to you. Were I you, I would be REALLY tired of that by now.
This kind of silly ranting is mostly beneath you. Mostly. In my infinite wisdom, however, I’ll quote the philosopher Silver, who said “I think you're seein' what I've been sayin' 'Cause I hear you singin' to the tune I'm playin'”.

DD knows all, with the exception of what MP knows. And he really knows all.

Hope this was instructive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT