ADVERTISEMENT

IU to Big Ten Tournament Title Game per Dakich

DD, you do have solid insights and when you do I enjoy your show. But, when you resort to petty personal insults, I turn off your show. When you sink to calling names like "little Archie", over and over , when referring to Coach Miller, you lose me as a listener. Criticise a coach if you want to, but at least be respectful.
Dan is 6-5, so most people are little to him. Context.

Reactions: Radio Zero
This kind of silly ranting is mostly beneath you. Mostly. In my infinite wisdom, however, I’ll quote the philosopher Silver, who said “I think you're seein' what I've been sayin' 'Cause I hear you singin' to the tune I'm playin'”.

DD knows all, with the exception of what MP knows. And he really knows all.

Hope this was instructive.
You’ll get further with me quoting Quicksilver Messenger Service, or maybe Poco. Anyway, some of that country-rock trash from the early 70’s. Canned Heat is a little too retrograde for me, though. I dunno. “Sweetheart of the Rodeo.” There we go ...

You’ll get further with me quoting Quicksilver Messenger Service, or maybe Poco. Anyway, some of that country-rock trash from the early 70’s. Canned Heat is a little too retrograde for me, though. I dunno. “Sweetheart of the Rodeo.” There we go ...
I was quoting a philosopher . . . setting that to music would be a dream come true, sort of a “Skyrockets in flight . . .” moment.

In general I am likely a pessimist.
I do not see us on a run. We might win one game, maybe two if we shoot above our average. I do not think we can win 3, 4, 5 in a row.
Time will tell

You’re gonna have to define “inside,” Princess. Like, this forum level of “inside,” or what? And be specific.
Inside, as in people that will give him info that is not made available to the general public. You know, having connections inside of the organization, of which Dakich has zero of.

Ask DD. He can tell you. But don’t you agree that his fiercest critics are those who are unhappy that he’s not an IU homer, and that they also are generally not very knowledgeable from a basketball standpoint? You see it in their comments and hear it when they call his show.
I stopped listening to his show years ago when he stopped having good, inside IU info and just started slinging shit onto the wall to see what would stick. I really dont care if he is a homer or not, and I hate listening to people that are homer fans on the radio. Nothing pisses me off more than to listen to a road game on the radio and hear the homer announcers call the game.

Inside, as in people that will give him info that is not made available to the general public. You know, having connections inside of the organization, of which Dakich has zero of.
All right, if you’re gonna be “clever,” allow me to reword: you need to tell us how to *precisely measure* Dakich’s insider status.

I’m sorry I ever used the term “define,” inasmuch as it led us into this fruitless exchange.

I stand by my critique of your final sentence, however.

EDIT. Forgot to add “GFY.”

All right, if you’re gonna be “clever,” allow me to reword: you need to tell us how to *precisely measure* Dakich’s insider status.

I’m sorry I ever used the term “define,” inasmuch as it led us into this fruitless exchange.

I stand by my critique of your final sentence, however.

EDIT. Forgot to add “GFY.”
Dakich has no "insider status", so there is nothing to measure.
My sentence is fine.
you are a tool.

Edit: Mommy is calling you for lunch. Enjoy your beanie weenies.

I moved from Indiana 20 years ago for work. 2 years ago I was up there twice a month for 3-4 days . I listened to his show as it was all I could get on a rental car am radio.
I did not think it was very good.

If he had it he would be spewing it on his show. He doesn't have it, it is not on his show, hence he has no insider status anymore.
So you’re just speculating and made up the stuff about him not having inside contacts. Thought so. You have zero proof and zero knowledge. Keep burying yourself.

Dumb and, like your other stuff, contains no validity. It’s why you continue to look stupid and why DD thumps people like you so easily.
All of your stuff is dumb, contains no validity, and you suck. At least I come here having only 1 handle, and it is the only handle I have ever had, unlike tools like you.

GFY and die.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I think <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/iubb?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#iubb</a> is playing really well...just can’t close..terrible shots down the stretch against Wisconsin crushed them but they are guarding and playing hard...don’t be surprised when they get to the Big 10 Tournament final</p>&mdash; Dan Dakich (@dandakich) <a href=" ">March 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Well that was the kiss of death... No wonder they cancelled everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT