ADVERTISEMENT

IU QB’s

Mendoza and Cherry both looked like they needed more seasoning … for me that’s a good thing.
Both will probably redshirt this year.

Rourke proved he won the job 15-17.

Jackson’s performance proves IU will still score points should Rourke miss a game.

Baze proved INTs can be the kiss of death in Happy Valley’s Beaver Stadium.

Baz was effective in first half when well protected. Probably has a better qb coach than he had with Bell too. In half 2, TA turned up the heat. Baz was on the run, throwing off back foot, throwing high etc (kinda like what we saw too much of in ‘22) and threw a couple picks to seal it for PSU.

No knock on either guy, but let’s hope neither Mendoza, nor Cherry will be called upon in close games. Both are true frosh just acclimating to college football and college classes.

Beat UCLA!!

Baz was effective in first half when well protected. Probably has a better qb coach than he had with Bell too. In half 2, TA turned up the heat. Baz was on the run, throwing off back foot, throwing high etc (kinda like what we saw too much of in ‘22) and threw a couple picks to seal it for PSU.

No knock on either guy, but let’s hope neither Mendoza, nor Cherry will be called upon in close games. Both are true frosh just acclimating to college football and college classes.

Beat UCLA!!
Hope they both get reps in 3 more games. And aren’t forced to start due to injury.

I like Leonard. Michigan needs help.
I like Leonard also. Notre Dame has a new Offensive Coordinator. I think They are having trouble meshing and finding what things Leonard is most comfortable with and can do best. In general, their passing game looks terrible. Pass Protection Problems and Receivers Who can't create separation consistently. Leonard needs help from the Guys around him.

Reactions: red hornet

Beat UCLA!!
Evidently Sorsby did pretty well for his first game with a new team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT