ADVERTISEMENT

IU/MSU Prediction Thread

INDIANA 23
m$u 22 - If the game is called straight.

****\\\\\\ m$u 30 IU 6 /////****
****If the refs work their m$u homer magic...

DVR/ Record this game...

Last edited:
MSU 28
IU 13

I think we lose to Sparty in East Lansing, however, I think we grow from this game...

I feel that we experience a typical IUfb Saturday. Close at half, take lead late 3rd qtr. Flukey play that has never happened in the last 80 years results in.... aTD for Sparty.

23-17 MSU

Reactions: Chriselli
I feel that we experience a typical IUfb Saturday. Close at half, take lead late 3rd qtr. Flukey play that has never happened in the last 80 years results in.... aTD for Sparty.

23-17 MSU
I predict a defensive struggle. Probably 14-10 Hoosiers at end of 3. One broken coverage in the 4th results in MSU TD, and win. 17-14, Fighting Larry Nassars.

Tom Allen has yet to beat a good Big Ten team. Im not confident it happens untill it happens.

Funny...with Ramsy leading most of the way, IU the 6th best offense in the country, and the 20th ranked passing game in the country.

Damn that Ramsey...idoits...

Reactions: 76-1
I will not predict a score but will predict that if we lose it will be sky is falling chapter 2. People will act like it is a huge surprise that we lost even though everyone is predicting them to lose. I do agree it will be a very bad thing but not end of the world it is definitely type game we need to start winning. My faith will a take another hit but still not be ready to give up.

Reactions: t4mink and kobis18
I will not predict a score but will predict that if we lose it will be sky is falling chapter 2. People will act like it is a huge surprise that we lost even though everyone is predicting them to lose. I do agree it will be a very bad thing but not end of the world it is definitely type game we need to start winning. My faith will a take another hit but still not be ready to give up.
We aren’t supposed to win this game. We should have beat Maryland in 2017 and Minnesota in 2018. We have a stretch of should win games coming up after the bye week.

Purdue, maryland, rutgers. These are games we should win every year. These teams are the same or lower level than us

The bucket game is at RA assuming it isn't condemned before then. That takes the "should" out of the equation making it 50-50.

I predict that Lewerke only gets two phantom roughing calls after sobbing and pointing to his head every time he is touched by a defender.

Reactions: 76-1
Tom Allen has yet to beat a good Big Ten team. Im not confident it happens untill it happens.
Agreed. I keep hoping that we will make a break through. This team just seems to lack the fire you need to win in the the BT. We should have crushed Ball State, EIU was a JV game and indicated nothing, OSU made us look like we were in the wrong league. UConn gave me some hope, but we have to turn the corner in the BT or we will never get to a bowl game again under this scheduling scheme (at least in my life time). Tom Allen is a good man but, that has little to do with being a successful coach. Sometimes I think IU has adopted the " Soccer Mom" philosophy. "Just do your best sweetie, you'll get a trophy for trying"

Reactions: Flooded Timber
He should win if he wants to keep his job. 4-8 is a bad look for a third year coach.
A very bad look. Especially after going to two straight bowls and 4 straight Bucket wins prior to becoming HC.

Good thing 4-8 won't happen. This team is too talented. The question is, can CTA coach this team to 6 wins? Because it's going to take some coach up on his part.

The sky will not fall if we lose this game and I will, by no means, act surprised. I will be openly disappointed and possibly angry if we are not somewhat competitive. I was not upset about the OSU loss, I was upset about our competitiveness, or total lack thereof.

Reactions: cshartle123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT