ADVERTISEMENT

IU home B10 schedule - maybe?

eddy4iu

Sep 4, 2001
Was just perusing my ticket account and noticed that dates have been assigned to all games - B10 games included. Not sure if official yet but seems likely that the full B10 schedule could be released soon. It was released on September 8th last year.

Maryland 12/1

OSU 1/6

Minnesota 1/12

Purdue 1/16

Iowa 1/30

PSU 2/3

Northwestern 2/18

Nebraska 2/21

Wisconsin 2/27

MSU 3/10

I was just checking in on this site to post a question of whether I was missing something. I looked on the IU Men's and Womens' schedule sites and no games were listed past December for the men (assumed all B1G) and no women's games past November(!). The season starts in six weeks; I thought schedules would be set by now.

I’m wondering who our early away B10 opponent will be and whether it will be played between the 11/16 Wright State game and 12/1 Maryland home game or between Maryland and the 12/16 Kansas home game.
Oh and, for those who opted for mail delivery the tickets in my account show a print date of 9/14/23. That may or may not be accurate and regardless I wouldn’t expect to receive mailed tickets until mid-October.

Was just perusing my ticket account and noticed that dates have been assigned to all games - B10 games included. Not sure if official yet but seems likely that the full B10 schedule could be released soon. It was released on September 8th last year.

Maryland 12/1

OSU 1/6

Minnesota 1/12

Purdue 1/16

Iowa 1/30

PSU 2/3

Northwestern 2/18

Nebraska 2/21

Wisconsin 2/27

MSU 3/10
I always want to know when IU is coming to State College because my wife and I go to those games. I couldn't go last season because it was on a Wednesday and we have prayer meeting at church.

I always want to know when IU is coming to State College because my wife and I go to those games. I couldn't go last season because it was on a Wednesday and we have prayer meeting at church.
Cool story, Please tell us more ..

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
Cool story, Please tell us more ..
When we go to the games at State College we eat at Primanti Bros. It is a restaurant which started in Pittsburgh and has locations throughout the state. I get the New Yorker which is ½ pound of pastrami, corned beef, Swiss cheese. I get the spicy mustard on the side. Now they put fries on the sandwich but I always get them on the side because I like to dip them in ketchup. i normally get a cherry coke to wash it all down. Oh, they are free refills on soda drinks.

Not me. I thought that was one of his more informative and cogent posts ever!
It was one of his more informative posts ever, but not nearly as informative as everything that Cavanagh has to say. You can tell that Cavanagh is really sharp!

Sick burnnnnnn
Wasn't a "burnnnnnn". I really respect you and your knowledge. Everytime I see that little microphone on the left side of the screen I know I am going to learn something very profound. I am sorry that people of your ilk are always looking for the negative. Keep up the great content!

That will be when you are really out of your lane.
40vve7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
When we go to the games at State College we eat at Primanti Bros. It is a restaurant which started in Pittsburgh and has locations throughout the state. I get the New Yorker which is ½ pound of pastrami, corned beef, Swiss cheese. I get the spicy mustard on the side. Now they put fries on the sandwich but I always get them on the side because I like to dip them in ketchup. i normally get a cherry coke to wash it all down. Oh, they are free refills on soda drinks.
“Pay the man, Shirley!” Surely he’s as smart as(s) he can be.

Reactions: VanPastorMan
Spicy mustard doesn’t give much info, spicy brown (personally I can do with a dollop of Dijon’ or Horseradish). ???????

Didn’t know so many of you are on a fixed income that 30 bucks is a problem. Sell some tomatoes in the yard or something. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT