ADVERTISEMENT

IU has 11 games left in the B10 season - what do you see them going over those 11 games?

Woodsa

Redshirt
Jul 18, 2004
IU cannot generate some offense but will turn it around. Positive article in the Indystar today about MB doing just that. However, it may not be enough offense in time to win many of the 11 remaining games. What do you see as wins/losses for the last 11 games?

1-4 wins
5 wins
6 wins
7 - 11 wins

IU cannot generate some offense but will turn it around. Positive article in the Indystar today about MB doing just that. However, it may not be enough offense in time to win many of the 11 remaining games. What do you see as wins/losses for the last 11 games?

1-4 wins
5 wins
6 wins
7 - 11 wins
i would say max wins in 6 and they could win only three.

I see 5 wins.

Iowa
Penn State
Nebraska or NW at home but not both
@Penn State
Wisconsin

They could win @Minnesota but if they do then take away one of the above.

I am glad they haven't thrown in the towel yet. But this is a weak minded team so I do expect a few of them to sort of give up before the season ends.

At this point it looks like Malik could make 2nd team All Big Ten. That would be the bright spot.

I see 5 wins.

Iowa
Penn State
Nebraska or NW at home but not both
@Penn State
Wisconsin

They could win @Minnesota but if they do then take away one of the above.

I am glad they haven't thrown in the towel yet. But this is a weak minded team so I do expect a few of them to sort of give up before the season ends.

At this point it looks like Malik could make 2nd team All Big Ten. That would be the bright spot.
I don’t see Iu beating Iowa. They shoot 25 threes a game.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
IU has lost 3 in a row to the best 3 teams. That is usually enough to win the next home game against a mediocre team.

There's not a chance in hell this team can beat Iowa, and I predict this as a life long fan ,,, ghosts of Chris Kingsbury, Settles, Jaaks, all the hated Hawkeye's will come to AH in form of a seldom used backup who will hit 5-7 wide open 3's while we play zero defense

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
1-4

1-4 wins
5 wins
6 wins
7 - 11 win

1-4 wins
5 wins
6 wins
7 - 11 wins
Somewhere between 0 and 11 .. what do I win?

Reactions: MMM1992
IU will win 4 more games, struggle in the B10 tournament, and go to the NIT, where they make it to the second round.

based on what you are saying/predicting, IU won't get an NIT bid.
There is a LOT of misconception regarding the NIT. Many NIT bids now are “automatic” bids. Teams that had the best record in their conference but didn’t win their conference tournament are automatic bids.

Last edited:

1-4 wins
5 wins
6 wins
7 - 11 wins
I mean.. 7 wins or more would just prolong this madness and keep it lasting longer. I could see 5 wins. But I'd rather just stink out and replace then win 5 and still be in lame duck mode next season.
There's not a chance in hell this team can beat Iowa, and I predict this as a life long fan ,,, ghosts of Chris Kingsbury, Settles, Jaaks, all the hated Hawkeye's will come to AH in form of a seldom used backup who will hit 5-7 wide open 3's while we play zero defense
I hope IU loses out if it improves the chances of a change. Why take 4 wins just to keep this hiddeus bs going? Iowa will shoot 15-22 from 3 agains the Hoosiers coming up.

Big 10 basketball is horrible this so I thought IU was set up for a strong run to close the big 10. Unfortunately, Ware physically is struggling even though he showed great grit in Iowa game. Now X and MR got hurt. X looks done just when he was getting his game back. They haven't shown any energy on road, for the most part. Hope woody can get the starts aligned meaning if they can keep the frontline back for another year and get some guards next could be really good.

Big 10 basketball is horrible this so I thought IU was set up for a strong run to close the big 10. Unfortunately, Ware physically is struggling even though he showed great grit in Iowa game. Now X and MR got hurt. X looks done just when he was getting his game back. They haven't shown any energy on road, for the most part. Hope woody can get the starts aligned meaning if they can keep the frontline back for another year and get some guards next could be really good.

X now currently has more injuries than Michael Penix when he was a Hoosier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT