ADVERTISEMENT

IU and Duke boards

bdhman

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 19, 2002
Checked out Duke board and I thought for a moment I was on the IU board. Duke fans going on and on about how could K have not recruited a point guard, K needs to recruit and coach D (gave up 70 in second half yesterday), and team lacks toughness. Sounds familiar.

Reactions: hoosier_est_1984
Checked out Duke board and I thought for a moment I was on the IU board. Duke fans going on and on about how could K have not recruited a point guard, K needs to recruit and coach D (gave up 70 in second half yesterday), and team lacks toughness. Sounds familiar.
One day they'll learn one and dones isnt a sure thing for championships.
In fact, it might be even less so then a starting roster full of experienced 3/4 stars.

Beyond that, the hype was too much, they got hot, and what suddenly gets hot has a cause/yet effect for weakness, and that was Kenard, all it took was one bad game from him to send duke back down to earth.

Wow, that actually makes me feel better that even Duke fans don't understand the difficulty of winning.

Yes, but IU fans had a right to complain about the coach's shortcomings. The IU coach wasn't the winningest coach of all time and wasn't second behind Wooden with the most titles. Those Duke fans are crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT