ADVERTISEMENT

It's a small world after all

Yes, yes you do. Only the first one, though.

Do you like science fiction at all?
I do. Or, should I say, I used to. I'm into the Dune sort of movies, not the animated/superhero stuff out there now.

The Foundation series was pretty good, I thought.

Reactions: BradStevens
I do. Or, should I say, I used to. I'm into the Dune sort of movies, not the animated/superhero stuff out there now.

The Foundation series was pretty good, I thought.
The Matrix was an experience. Just before the internet hit big, and spoilers would come out before the movie hit. The commercials left a lot of questions and the movie delivered.

I think even if you know the twist, it's worth watching. Really well done movie. The Wachowskis best (although I really loved Bound and V for Vendetta, too).

Reactions: DANC
The Matrix was an experience. Just before the internet hit big, and spoilers would come out before the movie hit. The commercials left a lot of questions and the movie delivered.

I think even if you know the twist, it's worth watching. Really well done movie. The Wachowskis best (although I really loved Bound and V for Vendetta, too).
I'll check it out

I'll check it out
A bit ahead of it's time...but back then, the fear was the right would control the media/thought/sway, and the left were the rebels fighting for liberty.

If fact, a few of these dinosaurs here still think rebelling against Trump is still rebelling against "the man".

Except for one. He's kinda a closeted shitlib with TDS. He even thinks he still part of the "right". He's a blue piller.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
A bit ahead of it's time...but back then, the fear was the right would control the media/thought/sway, and the left were the rebels fighting for liberty.

If fact, a few of these dinosaurs here still think rebelling against Trump is still rebelling against "the man".

Except for one. He's kinda a closeted shitlib with TDS. He even thinks he still part of the "right". He's a blue piller.
I think I know who you mean.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT