ADVERTISEMENT

It should be easy.

You spend this much time defending this guy and you have no idea what his record is? Do better
Man that is some grade a DANC level (where he throws in a "ha ha emoji" because he can't argue with any facts) weak ass shit that ought to be beneath you. You want to claim his "track record" is negative, but you don't want to list a single component of his "track record"?
A-Gain Track record
So it's impossible to prove someone wrong when they make assertions they refuse to defend. Is this what you are about, because that's pretty much what people who refuse to provide links to support their position do.

For the entirety of the 13 yrs that Fetterman was Mayor of Braddock there were 9 murders. That's less than 1 per year and as this contemporary article from local news in 2013 points out, the period from 2008- to that time was marked by zero murders. In fact plenty of graphs show that the rise in crime in Braddock began in 2018, the year Fetterman was no longer Mayor and was elected Lt Governor of the state...

So again, what "track record" are you referring to? Should we call you DANC 2?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
Man that is some grade a DANC level (where he throws in a "ha ha emoji" because he can't argue with any facts) weak ass shit that ought to be beneath you. You want to claim his "track record" is negative, but you don't want to list a single component of his "track record"?

So it's impossible to prove someone wrong when they make assertions they refuse to defend. Is this what you are about, because that's pretty much what people who refuse to provide links to support their position do.

For the entirety of the 13 yrs that Fetterman was Mayor of Braddock there were 9 murders. That's less than 1 per year and as this contemporary article from local news in 2013 points out, the period from 2008- to that time was marked by zero murders. In fact plenty of graphs show that the rise in crime in Braddock began in 2018, the year Fetterman was no longer Mayor and was elected Lt Governor of the state...

I am not the one blindly defending him just because he wears my jersey.

Sounds as if you are doing the same?

I voted for for Kasich in the primary. I voted for Trump against Clinton and same with Biden. I would again. That doesn’t make me a Trumpster. But do what you do.
Nope. There is a big T tattoo on your forehead. Not pretty and never goes away.

OMG, I can't stop laughing at this.

Braddock, PA has a population of 1,663. And you think 9 murders over 13 years is a good thing?

I just don't have any words for how gullible you are.

Anyone breathing is better than Trump. You just can't seem to get past the r next to his name.

I take that back, breathing isn't really a necessary qualifier for being better than trump because doing nothing is better than someone actively going against the interests of the country.
So you are in fact a bot then?

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
I am not the one blindly defending him just because he wears my jersey.

Sounds as if you are doing the same?
Sorry but you really sound crazy in this thread. Defend him from what? You don’t even level any charges because you can’t. But then you want us to defend him from those charges which you can’t identify. You are blindly throwing out general accusations with zero to back it up.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
That doesn’t make sense either. You be you, Cray Cray.
It doesn't make sense? Are you at all aware of what you post? Every candidate you don't like politically IE: every Republican on the planet is stupid according to you. The only reason it doesn't make sense to you is because you are such a hypocrite.

Reactions: DANC
You can be a fine upstanding citizen, good to your family and friends and neighbors, always do the right thing... but you suck one little dick one time and...
If you drive a train, they don’t call you an engineer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT