ADVERTISEMENT

It’s not looking good

I'm very happy that he is the only one that doesn't get it. I'm actually feeling a little bit positive knowing the stupidity of his kind -- while we see it all over the country -- I believe it is still a pretty small minority. Seeing all of these polls being released backs that up, too. Perhaps we will be out of this nightmare soon. And I blocked the guy awhile ago. I would suggest everyone do the same. Don't give him a forum for his nonsense.
For a while I thought it was just some kind of a shtick on his part but, sadly, now I think he's actually serious.

Everyone who isn't living under a rock knows that Trump mocked Biden for wearing a mask, and that he told Michael Bender of the Wall Street Journal that people who wear masks might be doing so to express their disapproval of him as opposed to trying to protect others and themselves, and that he accused Jeff Mason of Reuters of wearing a mask just to be "politically correct."

You're right. There's no point in arguing with him. If you look at his recent posts, it's clear why it's a waste of time. Someone makes a factual statement. He insists they're wrong. Instead of providing evidence to the contrary, he demands that the other person provide proof. When the proof is provided, he argues that the source is sh*t. Then, he often ultimately agrees with the accuracy of what the other person originally stated but says "so what?"

Might be time for a cognitive test for our friend, the same one his hero "aced."

Last edited:
I'm very happy that he is the only one that doesn't get it. I'm actually feeling a little bit positive knowing the stupidity of his kind -- while we see it all over the country -- I believe it is still a pretty small minority. Seeing all of these polls being released backs that up, too. Perhaps we will be out of this nightmare soon. And I blocked the guy awhile ago. I would suggest everyone do the same. Don't give him a forum for his nonsense.
Blocked me, and yet you know all about what I posted.

Who do you think you're fooling?

For a while I thought it was just some kind of a shtick on his part but, sadly, now I think he's actually serious.

Everyone who isn't living under a rock knows that Trump mocked Biden for wearing a mask, and that he told Michael Bender of the Wall Street Journal that people who wear masks might be doing so to express their disapproval of him as opposed to trying to protect others and themselves, and that he accused Jeff Mason of Reuters of wearing a mask just to be "politically correct."

You're right. There's no point in arguing with him. If you look at his recent posts, it's clear why it's a waste of time. Someone makes a factual statement. He insists they're wrong. Instead of providing evidence to the contrary, he demands that the other person provide proof. When the proof is provided, he argues that the source is sh*t. Then, he often ultimately agrees with the accuracy of what the other person originally stated but says "so what?"

Might be time for a cognitive test for our friend, the same one his hero "aced."
'Everyone' knows it, yet you can't muster a single link about it.

Your next factual statement will be your first one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT