ADVERTISEMENT

It’s going to be a long year.

Well first of all he wasn’t supposed to be back from the fracture in his leg yet but he worked his way back early and today went for
18 points
5 boards
8 assists
3 steals
0 turnovers
And held a 19 ppg scorer in Hubb to 0 points.

The comparison in question here is Hunter vs rob. Rob has never in 3 years had a game for IU where he has had 18 points or a game with 8 assists let alone both in the same game. I think Rob is a decent player but I’d take Hunter over him.

Good for you Ace...you have him. He is a better shooter.

Rob will be a Hoosier Hero for Life in this state.

What's his name will be "wow, that guy is tall""

Good for you Ace...you have him. He is a better shooter.

Rob will be a Hoosier Hero for Life in this state.

What's his name will be "wow, that guy is tall""
Lol! Nice relevant addition to the conversation as always.

again I’ll say I like Phinisee as a player. A lot more than many here who have commented on wanting him gone which is somewhat odd for a Hoosier hero I’m sure.

On a personal note - Have a Merry Christmas Court! Hope you and yours stay safe and healthy this holiday season.

Lol! Nice relevant addition to the conversation as always.

again I’ll say I like Phinisee as a player. A lot more than many here who have commented on wanting him gone which is somewhat odd for a Hoosier hero I’m sure.

Have a Merry Christmas Court! Hope you and yours stay safe and healthy this holiday season.

And to you as well.

I recommend oysters, beach and bourbon

Reactions: OhioBoiler51
What do you know about my reading habits? I'm starting to think that maybe you have already been drinking and are one of those angry drunks. I take back my earlier advice. Get off the hooch.

That you're partial to fantasy. And you know what you can do with your 'advice'. Cheers.

You determined this based on their whopping 2 games before us? Get a grip dude
With how the conference has looked this year you could be worse than 10-11 teams in the conference and still be a top 35 or so program. Don’t know if that will be butler or not but just saying with how deep the conference is you could say over 300 schools are worse than “most the big ten”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT