ADVERTISEMENT

Is Sowers Hurt?

doc2575

Redshirt
May 1, 2011
Haven't been following closely, but just pulled up the stats and he has only played in 6 of the 18 contests. Any info?

he's definitely hurt (wrist) but I had intended to check with @biglewexpress to see if he had any idea what the prognosis might be for him. He's been out for over a month now and there's just not been any chatter about whether he'll be back or if he's been shut down for the season.

he's definitely hurt (wrist) but I had intended to check with @biglewexpress to see if he had any idea what the prognosis might be for him. He's been out for over a month now and there's just not been any chatter about whether he'll be back or if he's been shut down for the season.
You guys need to read more threads, I believe I mentioned it in the Evansville game thread. Sowers is hurt with a left wrist injury, his best bet to return is when B10 play starts. There is no tentative date on his return.

You guys need to read more threads, I believe I mentioned it in the Evansville game thread. Sowers is hurt with a left wrist injury, his best bet to return is when B10 play starts. There is no tentative date on his return.

Thanks....those threads, while helpful to others, generally are not very much so for me because it's basically just regurgitated info from places that I already get the info from first hand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT