ADVERTISEMENT

Is South America about to become a hotspot?

The women are beautiful. They have oil aplenty. And we get a foothold in South America. And they get a stable government. Win/win.
Admit Guyana to NATO and send a couple squadrons of Armored Cav..... Park a carrier group offshore and pulverize Venezuela's infrastructure, currency and what's left of the economy.

Just put a boot in their ass..
It's The American Way!

Trouble in Bolivia now

Reactions: DANC
Trouble in Bolivia now

Bolivia's president may have the biggest set of balls in the world.

Getting ugly in Venezuela. Machado saying he has proof that he won the election and protests abound.

Full blown ugly...Love to comment but not here. There were some crazy video's yesterday. It was a landslide for the opposition until...OMG I just can't. Nobody in their right minds vote Maduro. NOBODY! Well except a small band of lefty dumba$$ democrats on the WC that I have nicknamed the Clap! This is what they are voting for and if it wins (OR IS PLACED) this is where we are headed.

#TooStupidToKnowAnyBetter

Let's Go people of Venezuela!

I checked many of these dates and it's pretty accurate. Anything look familiar? WTF

Full blown ugly...Love to comment but not here. There were some crazy video's yesterday. It was a landslide for the opposition until...OMG I just can't. Nobody in their right minds vote Maduro. NOBODY! Well except a small band of lefty dumba$$ democrats on the WC that I have nicknamed the Clap! This is what they are voting for and if it wins (OR IS PLACED) this is where we are headed.

I checked many of these dates and it's pretty accurate. Anything look familiar? WTF

Hmmmmmm..

hahaha Use the motorcycles as an intimidating factor. It's the literal worse platform to "attack" from. Wade right in with Baseball bats. Batting practice is open.
11 Dead. There is no way Maduro won. Those people are screwed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT