ADVERTISEMENT

Is Cliff Moore leaving

He is not seeing any playing time, So Archie must know something!

Fred Glass didn’t see any problems in giving 4 year scholarships to Clifton Moore, Grant Gelon, Jeremiah April, Tim Priller, Bawa Muniri, etc, etc, etc

Reactions: Lucy01
Tom Crean at Georgia? Hes the one that originally recruited him.
Let’s hope.

What happened to all the geniuses who called me a moron when I first informed them two years ago that Cliff isn’t a Big Ten player?

I wish the kid well and hope he can find somewhere at a mid major where he can get some minutes.

Do you guys understand the players read this shit. He accepted an offer from Indiana University. I would too. He goes to school every day and he goes to practice every day. We need that 4th year player for leadership. That 4th year player that younger players look up to because he’s been in the trenches before. He may not get any playing time until his senior year, but show some respect for the young man and his family that reads this.

Fred Glass didn’t see any problems in giving 4 year scholarships to Clifton Moore, Grant Gelon, Jeremiah April, Tim Priller, Bawa Muniri, etc, etc, etc
Jerimiah april was a crean hidden gem and priller was an assassin from deep. Yet did he ever shoot a three at iu?

nahhh -- some of you guys are so desperate for self-esteem that you'll read three posts and then claim "everyone" was saying it. it's weird but i guess it keeps you hanging on...
Im thinking you were a big april guy and priller

They were saying he was an NBA player too...lmao
Had to have been an outlier who said this. Who is all this “they”? Kid has good size, but needs more strength and could be a good player his last two years for us. He is certainly not ready right now except for the occasional stretch when we lack depth due to injury.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I bet 2 -4 guy's say goodbye to Btown.
Hopefully we do better with a JoCo or a 5th year grad transfer ..
That alone could make a tremendous difference next year..

Reactions: moneyadvisor
I bet 2 -4 guy's say goodbye to Btown.
Hopefully we do better with a JoCo or a 5th year grad transfer ..
That alone could make a tremendous difference next year..
Why is the thought that more people leaving is better so you can recruit more. Thats why Creans years were always in chaos. Thats why this year is. No stability in the program, few upper classmen. Grow the players you have. Yeah if a bad seeds goes, maybe thats addition by subtraction, but everyone on this team has potential to be at least a solid role player.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Why is the thought that more people leaving is better so you can recruit more. Thats why Creans years were always in chaos. Thats why this year is. No stability in the program, few upper classmen. Grow the players you have. Yeah if a bad seeds goes, maybe thats addition by subtraction, but everyone on this team has potential to be at least a solid role player.
It makes for crean type scrambling when there is not much left in the spring. Thats what gets you priller and april.

Different coaches look for different traits. It seems he is a really great young man. He also seems to be giving 100%. If he decides to look for other options, I think he will be one of those guys that we look back wonder why it didn't work out here. Again, different systems or a different coach may be a better fit. Whatever he chooses, I will be rooting for him.

Do you guys understand the players read this shit. He accepted an offer from Indiana University. I would too. He goes to school every day and he goes to practice every day. We need that 4th year player for leadership. That 4th year player that younger players look up to because he’s been in the trenches before. He may not get any playing time until his senior year, but show some respect for the young man and his family that reads this.
I laugh at all the Archie Apologists that dont want anyone to bash the adult coach making $3.5 million...
But they are the same ones quick to blame/bash the skills or decisions of an 18-21 year old kid...

It has to be used occasionally to fit the Archie Apologists agenda...

I laugh at all the Archie Apologists that dont want anyone to bash the adult coach making $3.5 million...
But they are the same ones quick to blame/bash the skills or decisions of an 18-21 year old kid...

Top ten paid coach one game out of last place.

Reactions: Tegray1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT