ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs puKES

GR8IUFAN

Benchwarmer
May 29, 2021
Who do you want to win?
Iowa-- Puts another lose on puKES and brings them closer to IU.

puKES-- Gives IU a better chance at BIG 2nd place.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe Iowa is in 2nd and Purdue should boat race them in Mackey, since Iowa doesn’t play defense. All I can think of is when we were playing them and smoking them in Iowa City, then Race gets hurt and the wheels fall off the IU bus.

Nobody is going to catch Purdue, so let’s see the Hawkeyes get smacked around.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Frankly, I find it hard to believe Iowa is in 2nd and Purdue should boat race them in Mackey, since Iowa doesn’t play defense. All I can think of is when we were playing them and smoking them in Iowa City, then Race gets hurt and the wheels fall off the IU bus.

Actually Iowa is playing decent defense. This is a bad match up for Purdue in a way. Should be interesting.

Huh, Iowa is ties for third,we are in 2nd tied with Rutgers

Reactions: Harry Hondo

As long as there's a possibility, I'm pulling for help from Iowa. We have to take care of our own business against the teams below us.

Who do you want to win?
Iowa-- Puts another lose on puKES and brings them closer to IU.

puKES-- Gives IU a better chance at BIG 2nd place.
I will never root for pisstastic Purdoo. FTMF. If we want 2nd place, win the rest of the games to ensure it or accept your fate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT