ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Indiana

How did that work out for you? There’s some shockingly delusional IU fans on here, and I love the IU matchup for Iowa. I hope it happens next week.
You need to ask Barta why he is avoiding us?
The obvious match up is IU vs Iowa,which pretty much everyone in here agrees with.
Trust me,we are not afraid of Iowa lol

Reactions: 76-1
Purdue was playing well then. Once the opportunity to win the west went away, Purdue looked like a whole new team. A much worse team. Happened to a lot of teams in the big ten.

Interestingly, this year has also seemed to favor your more veteran teams. Teams full of upperclassmen. I believe I recall Iowa having upperclassmen, just first time starters as upperclassmen classmates. Correct me if I'm wrong. Iu is older. NU is super old. Osu is osu.

IU has very few Seniors. We aren’t that old.

Next year sure could be special. We’re still IUFB. One great year when the season is a cluster. Next year likely to have 7 crucial injuries to derail the season. Do I sound like a life long IUFB suffering fan or what??
Bringing me down man:).

Next year sure could be special. We’re still IUFB. One great year when the season is a cluster. Next year likely to have 7 crucial injuries to derail the season. Do I sound like a life long IUFB suffering fan or what??

Like going into Wisconsin without Alfred Bryant and Demarcus Elliot on the defensive line who have started all year and Lino Ball in the secondary and Michael Penix at quarterback?

Oh wait.

I have to believe no announcement until Monday or Tuesday based on which teams are able to play.

our supposed to be best defender Marcelino Ball and our star quarterback are injured, along with other injuries to key starters. The reason we don’t realize how bad the injuries have been is because we keep winning despite them. but we’ve had as bad of luck as any

Seems like you're quite afraid

I think anyone paying attention respects Iowa and knows it wouldn't be an easy game but why would we be afraid? Are you sure you're not still stuck in an old way of looking at Indiana Football? There are about five teams and fan bases this year that thought they'd be the ones to burst Indiana's bubble. Had the two played I would have Indiana as a slight favorite.

The way they believe things will shake out this week is the following:

• Big Ten Championship Game: Ohio State vs. Northwestern
  • Purdue at Indiana
  • Minnesota at Wisconsin
  • Michigan State at Maryland
  • Michigan at Iowa
  • Penn State at Illinois
  • Rutgers at Nebraska
Bump. But Nebraska goes to Rutgers to play and Illini on the road.

I live in a house divided as my wife went to Indiana. Been to Bloomington for many Iowa v Indiana games and likewise for her in Iowa City. We love both places and root hard for the other squad when not playing one another. Really, really wanted this game to happen.

Iowa fans are blaming Alvarez for forcing the hand of the B1G. Indiana fans seem to be blaming Barta, which I don’t get because it is a less desirable outcome for both squads with a huge downside and little upside with the matchups we are getting. Couldn’t IU have declined the Bucket game? Maybe not. I have no idea what happened behind locked doors and I’m not sure that those guys behind the door do either 😅.

Best of Luck!!

I live in a house divided as my wife went to Indiana. Been to Bloomington for many Iowa v Indiana games and likewise for her in Iowa City. We love both places and root hard for the other squad when not playing one another. Really, really wanted this game to happen.

Iowa fans are blaming Alvarez for forcing the hand of the B1G. Indiana fans seem to be blaming Barta, which I don’t get because it is a less desirable outcome for both squads with a huge downside and little upside with the matchups we are getting. Couldn’t IU have declined the Bucket game? Maybe not. I have no idea what happened behind locked doors and I’m not sure that those guys behind the door do either 😅.

Best of Luck!!
This IU fan thinks it's all Barry, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT