ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Indiana

If PU can't field a team this week, how could they seven days later? 21 days remember?
Who said they can't? Both teams mutually agreed to cancel to contain the spread. No one knows how many starters it includes. Counting George as back, I know of two defensive starters, but im sure there are more. Idk what it looks like for iu either.

On that note, I'd rather see this game. Assuming iu can play.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
If PU can't field a team this week, how could they seven days later? 21 days remember?

Realize, both IU and PU canceled so we are in no different spot than PU is. So using that logic, why are we even talking about any game? ha But no, I think IU and PU just both agreed they preferred to be safe because there was minimal gain and a lot to lose by putting us out there while we don't fully know width of the spread as of yet.

At this point, all of this is conjecture until the B1G makes any announcement.

Week one was a different animal than things are now. Yes it was a bad loss.
Purdue was playing well then. Once the opportunity to win the west went away, Purdue looked like a whole new team. A much worse team. Happened to a lot of teams in the big ten.

Interestingly, this year has also seemed to favor your more veteran teams. Teams full of upperclassmen. I believe I recall Iowa having upperclassmen, just first time starters as upperclassmen classmates. Correct me if I'm wrong. Iu is older. NU is super old. Osu is osu.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13
Purdue was playing well then. Once the opportunity to win the west went away, Purdue looked like a whole new team. A much worse team. Happened to a lot of teams in the big ten.

Interestingly, this year has also seemed to favor your more veteran teams. Teams full of upperclassmen. I believe I recall Iowa having upperclassmen, just first time starters as upperclassmen classmates. Correct me if I'm wrong. Iu is older. NU is super old. Osu is osu.

Iowa has a young roster. Purdue has guys opt out and injuries as well since game one.

Iowa has a young roster. Purdue has guys opt out and injuries as well since game one.
Got ya. I was thinking they were a bit older. Theory debunked. Lol I do wonder how different Purdue is if the OL and DL stay healthy. Wasnt much margin for error there. Oh well. Onto next year.

You don’t know what your AD is really up to, do you? Iowa was beaten by two teams in its own division! Barta will work every angle to get them in a NY6 bowl.
It'll be interesting to see where Barta places his Hawkeyes in the new CFP rankings that come out Tuesday night. Will he and the committee stick with the message sent to IU last week that beating Wisconsin doesn't matter, or will Iowa's victory over the Badgers today suddenly and conveniently be considered a quality win? I think he's boxed himself into a corner, but it still wouldn't shock me if the committee moves Iowa up.

It'll be interesting to see where Barta places his Hawkeyes in the new CFP rankings that come out Tuesday night. Will he and the committee stick with the message sent to IU last week that beating Wisconsin doesn't matter, or will Iowa's victory over the Badgers today suddenly and conveniently be considered a quality win? I think he's boxed himself into a corner, but it still wouldn't shock me if the committee moves Iowa up.
Barta is moving IU to 16 this Tuesday. His Hawkeyes move into the 12th place position and NW will be 10. The guy is corrupt. Cannot believe he got on this committee with the scandals he’s overseen. I’m sure he gets the women’s vote with his firing of multiple women coaches and replacing them with men. Guy is an absolute POS.

How did that work out for you? There’s some shockingly delusional IU fans on here, and I love the IU matchup for Iowa. I hope it happens next week.
Always amazed when fans come on another teams site to talk trash.
Just go away if you wanna be a smart ass and cause trouble.
We have beaten you guys when we were terrible so cool it with the delusional fan crap.

Reactions: 76-1
The way they believe things will shake out this week is the following:

• Big Ten Championship Game: Ohio State vs. Northwestern
  • Purdue at Indiana
  • Minnesota at Wisconsin
  • Michigan State at Maryland
  • Michigan at Iowa
  • Penn State at Illinois
  • Rutgers at Nebraska

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT