ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa just got Big10 Reffed

Nice! Something for me to look forward to.

That would be great.

Trouble is, few want to remember 'covid year'
It would be a way of remembering it.

But, like usual, we just lay back and take it.

Can you imagine if Michigan was in our position? Holy shit, the lawyers would be lined up a mile to file lawsuits.

Reactions: jsenleo
I thought there was - because I thought I remember IU's AD (Glass?) saying he voted against it.

I could be wrong, but whatever. The fanbases of O$U and Purdue were all for it.
As was the currently banned you know who.

lol I didn't realize he/she was banned. About time. I wonder what handle he/she will have next time.

Dammit, you got me fired up about 2020 and now I'm pissed about it again.
Could be just be another time out but the timing was good given all the news. Would have been a shitshow here otherwise

Reactions: DANC
Absolutely the truth. The shame of 2020 should never be forgotten by IU and I pray for the day when a vote in the B1G to screw Purdue, and every other team that voted O$U in as East representatives, comes about.

Big Ten East Championship Banners should be hung in Memorial Stadium, because that's what we were. And we'd have thumped Northwestern in the championship game.
If we could have fielded a team. Didn't we break with covid prior to the bucket game?

I was referring to the championship game
We had Covid before the Purdue game and so did Purdue - it was canceled by mutual agreement.

But I don't think there was incentive to play that game because it was already decided we weren't going to play in the championship game.

And, if we'd have been able to play the championship game, I'm pretty sure we would have fielded a team. It was week to week then with teams and Covid and we could have been able to play, if we'd been allowed.

We had Covid before the Purdue game and so did Purdue - it was canceled by mutual agreement.

But I don't think there was incentive to play that game because it was already decided we weren't going to play in the championship game.

And, if we'd have been able to play the championship game, I'm pretty sure we would have fielded a team. It was week to week then with teams and Covid and we could have been able to play, if we'd been allowed.
The narrative was that we didn't get much practice prior to the bowl game. How could the championship game been any different?

Well, let's face it - that's not what 'sealed' the game. The lack of Iowa Offense sealed the game. Iowa had zero chance of winning that game.
Disagree, completely. At the time of the play, there was 9:14 remaining in the 3rd quarter, score still 10-0. Michigan was doing nothing against the Iowa defense, and in fact only scored 4 FGs all game, and a couple of those were short field. A strip-sack (actual, not imagined by the review official) and/or a pick-six by Iowa were not out of the question. But absolutely gifting Michigan another touchdown to make it 17-0 "sealed" the game.

Eh, I'm sure he knew all about the hiring and the details days before it was ever announced.
He is claiming on the pu site to have inside info on an impending “mutiny” that forced Dolson to go find money and fire Allen.

Adorable

• Haha

Would have been over a week before the BTCG. IU would have been fine Would have gotten an I on the chain and a birth in the BTCG. Sad week

He is claiming on the pu site to have inside info on an impending “mutiny” that forced Dolson to go find money and fire Allen.

Adorable
There's no doubt in my mind he knew all about it before it happened.

I mean, who could possibly have seen Allen's firing coming?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT