ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting goings on at Auburn football

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Their head coach is under fire after a tough season and now allegations of an affair with an asst coach..

"Bryan Harsin is rumored to have an affair with his assistant at Auburn; Clesi Crochet. As they have been closely working together for the team and its betterment, the chemistry between the two can be seen clearly. However, it can also be a professional one but the two are yet to break the silence on the rumors. There are a group of people who say that Harsin and Clesi are close friends and not more whereas the other group says that they are romantically linked. "

This is the asst coach:

FKwZXr5XoAALmn0

and this is his wifey:

10900301.png

Dude is a top notch recruiter....

Their head coach is under fire after a tough season and now allegations of an affair with an asst coach..

"Bryan Harsin is rumored to have an affair with his assistant at Auburn; Clesi Crochet. As they have been closely working together for the team and its betterment, the chemistry between the two can be seen clearly. However, it can also be a professional one but the two are yet to break the silence on the rumors. There are a group of people who say that Harsin and Clesi are close friends and not more whereas the other group says that they are romantically linked. "

This is the asst coach:

FKwZXr5XoAALmn0

and this is his wifey:

10900301.png

How do we know the coaches' head isn't in that helmet? Maybe she's standing in front of a trainer's table!

This is the asst coach:

FKwZXr5XoAALmn0

and this is his wifey:

10900301.png

I've seen it reported both ways, but I think she's an Assistant, and not an Assistant Coach. I'm guessing his desk stays broken a lot, because she's probably been under there a bunch trying to get it fixed!

Last edited:
I've seen it reported both ways, but I think she's an Assistant, and not an Assistant Coach. I'm guessing his desk stays broken a lot, because she's probably been under there a bunch trying to get it right!
So she's responsible for testing kneepads?

what exactly was her role with the Auburn Football team?

Job Responsibilities: Crochet is responsible for assisting the head football coach with his daily schedule, organization, communication and special projects. Crochet is also responsible for assisting with all football daily operations and scheduling.

And BJ's. Lots of BJ's.

Job Responsibilities: Crochet is responsible for assisting the head football coach with his daily schedule, organization, communication and special projects. Crochet is also responsible for assisting with all football daily operations and scheduling.

And BJ's. Lots of BJ's.
so she might have some extra money to send back home this month?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT