ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation missed cannabis.

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Went to traverse city for the 4th. Hit up the dispensary. Every one of their 50+ strains 15 bucks an 8th. $25 for a quarter. Like wtf. Purple, orange, yellow, neon green you name it fifteen dolla holla.

In the late 90s this shit was 50 hun as we called it. 50 a 8th 100 a quarter.

Potheads are Savin that coin!!!

Went to traverse city for the 4th. Hit up the dispensary. Every one of their 50+ strains 15 bucks an 8th. $25 for a quarter. Like wtf. Purple, orange, yellow, neon green you name it fifteen dolla holla.

In the late 90s this shit was 50 hun as we called it. 50 a 8th 100 a quarter.

Potheads are Savin that coin!!!
Went last month .. the prices in Michigan are outrageously low .. picked up a zip for 49.99 only because it was on sale for 49.99 ....I just had to try it.. I expected trash and figured I could gift it if I didn't like it. Shit was pretty damn good. I only gifted half of it ..

Also picked up some Georgia Pie and Animal Face, 1/2 each both are Seed Junky genetics, and the guy who created those strains is a f**king master. Plus some carts, prerolls, and edibles. Christmas in June..

Illinois is easily 4X the price after tax. Fk Illinois ..

Did you notice that almost every car had Indiana plates? Indiana is the Kentucky of Alabamas in its redneckiness and ignorance. Just throwing money to Michigan. Dumb AF.

Went last month .. the prices in Michigan are outrageously low .. picked up a zip for 49.99 only because it was on sale for 49.99 ....I just had to try it.. I expected trash and figured I could gift it if I didn't like it. Shit was pretty damn good. I only gifted half of it ..

Also picked up some Georgia Pie and Animal Face, 1/2 each both are Seed Junky genetics, and the guy who created those strains is a f**king master. Plus some carts, prerolls, and edibles. Christmas in June..

Did you notice that almost every car had Indiana plates? Indiana is the Kentucky of Alabamas in its redneckiness and ignorance. Just throwing money to Michigan. Dumb AF.
Ha. I had sticker shock. I was like wait every strain you have is 15 bucks an 8th? How much are those gummies?….. “Like 5 bucks”. Well give me the damn store to go!!!

Ya IN is ass backwards, shocker. The bud tender was like ya it’s almost worth the drive up here isn’t it? IN plates everywhere indeed.

Last edited:

Almost every time I go,nothing but Indiana plates.
And yeah...they have flooded the market...it's so great. My girlfriend and I go every couple months and get 3-4 zones.

Missouri is the same as Illinois. My niece was married 2 weeks ago in St. Louis and my trip to a dispensary had me in disbelief. Easily 4x what I see in Michigan.

Our lake place is just over border in MI. 5 dispensaries within about 2 miles. Insanely low prices.

Reactions: kkott and T.M.P.
Our lake place is just over border in MI. 5 dispensaries within about 2 miles. Insanely low prices.
Lucky you .... 2 bucks for 100mg of edibles was the sticker that shocked me. It was on sale that day as was everything at 30% off. I've been going to Dispo because of their selection of flower.

They threw in a few infused pre-rolls for free ..

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT