ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs Illinois observations

If you want to dad at an elite level, throw a vest over that quarter zip. You’re welcome.
Negative. Now you're all chunky with all that shit on. Since you're from Indiana you'll also have on a white T under all that.

So now you have a white T. Then a shirt. Then your 3/4. Then a vest?! Hell it'd be impossible to even buckle up

Negative. Now you're all chunky with all that shit on. Since you're from Indiana you'll also have on a white T under all that.

So now you have a white T. Then a shirt. Then your 3/4. Then a vest?! Hell it'd be impossible to even buckle up
Gave up the tees under dress shirts and polos 7 or so years ago. Life changing.

Gave up the tees under dress shirts and polos 7 or so years ago. Life changing.
Lol yes. It's a very Midwest thing. No adult should wear a white T shirt under their clothes unless they are Mormon. I have a close friend who wears a white T shirt under a dress shirt and has the top two buttons of the dress shirt unbuttoned. Hurts your eyes

Lol yes. It's a very Midwest thing. No adult should wear a white T shirt under their clothes unless they are Mormon. I have a close friend who wears a white T shirt under a dress shirt and has the top two buttons of the dress shirt unbuttoned. Hurts your eyes
In the midwest, circa mid 70's- 90's, that was what made you present yourself as "professional".
But today, in the upper Northwest 3/4 of Wisconsin /Minnesota.. doncha know, area. That is their dress. ... I still like it, looks like you actually give an extra shit! I should say I love seeing it, I hate being expected to wear it.
OR I suppose pajamas can be professional.. kinda. .. .. Sorta.

Did it have to be that guy. He’ll be cashing his Social Security check tomorrow.
Yesterday I was texting with a friend and said it will probably be that 100 year old Bohannon who has hit 100 threes on us who will do it. Not happy to be prophetic on that one.

For me a polo shirt IS a dress shirt.
My dad too. Sometimes if you look askew at him you'll see it's not actually a polo he's wearing but an old school JC Penny Knights of The Round Table Shirt. It looks like a polo but with a broken horse and a splotchy rider

Back to the 3/4 zip.. The Notre Dame head coach appears to be wearing the 3/4 zip with no undershirt. The thought of freeboobing and letting the air flow through the zip to my bare chest has never crossed my mind.

Thoughts? Anyone else here free 3/4 zipping?

Back to the 3/4 zip.. The Notre Dame head coach appears to be wearing the 3/4 zip with no undershirt. The thought of freeboobing and letting the air flow through the zip to my bare chest has never crossed my mind.

A 3/4 zip and literally nothing underneath? That's horrible. Only to escape a home fire or something

Same. And so does the ND coach. I'm hoping there's a low-cut v-neck hidden below that 3/4 somewhere.
Just saw him on screen. Two things. One, I had no idea Brey was still there. Two, that 1/4 zip is tighter than the yoga pants on a soccer mom. Ain’t nothing underneath it. Awful. I’m waiting for the sweat rings.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Just saw him on screen. Two things. One, I had no idea Brey was still there. Two, that 1/4 zip is tighter than the yoga pants on a soccer mom. Ain’t nothing underneath it. Awful. I’m waiting for the sweat rings.
I just saw it. No shirt on underneath. Tons of loose skin and what looks like pig hair coming out. Super tight. Sleeves rolled up. He's going to single-handedly end the 1/4 zip trend.

i do it to the gym sometimes or out and about. Definitely not in national tv

Hey Marvin, you going to the women’s tourney games?
We were there last night, will be there tomorrow. But, should we win, won't be going to Connecticut.

Princeton may be the best coached team I have seen in a while, men or women. Kentucky was bigger, faster, stronger at every position. Only a couple times did Princeton get sped up. They played their pace. They played great D, KY could not find an open shot. Princeton switched everything seamlessly. If we win tomorrow we will have to earn it.

And what we will earn is the right to play Connecticut in Connecticut. Not the greatest reward.

We were there last night, will be there tomorrow. But, should we win, won't be going to Connecticut.

Princeton may be the best coached team I have seen in a while, men or women. Kentucky was bigger, faster, stronger at every position. Only a couple times did Princeton get sped up. They played their pace. They played great D, KY could not find an open shot. Princeton switched everything seamlessly. If we win tomorrow we will have to earn it.

And what we will earn is the right to play Connecticut in Connecticut. Not the greatest reward.
We didn’t stay for second game, but watched from Yogis. Princeton won’t be easy. But yeah, playing UConn there will be a huge task. Will hate to see these ladies leave, but Grace and MAC will make a great nucleus and Chloe is playing with more confidence too. Just saw we got a 6’4” transfer from Providence also.

We didn’t stay for second game, but watched from Yogis. Princeton won’t be easy. But yeah, playing UConn there will be a huge task. Will hate to see these ladies leave, but Grace and MAC will make a great nucleus and Chloe is playing with more confidence too. Just saw we got a 6’4” transfer from Providence also.
Waggoner is a babe.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
It is interesting that both Indiana teams stress defense and struggle on offense, both Iowa teams emphasize scoring and save energy on D. And Iowa beat both Indiana teams in the BTT. Hopefully both Indiana teams can find shooters who will play D.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT