ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs Illinois observations

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
10:30 am - I've now watched (had on in the background) two full basketball games for the first time in years. Here are my observations:

1) Team fights hard.
2) Trace Jackson looks like a young Adam Duritz from Counting Crows with those eyebrows and hair
3) Looks like good crowds. Whoever invented the 3/4 zip has to be a billionaire at this point. It's become as common as underwear for middle-aged white guys. Like a uniform.
4) Impossible not to cheer for Woodson. What a smooth, cool dude. Amazing to think they had that little rat before him. Night and day difference.
5) At the end of the game the one guy on the IU bench acted like he was stamping out his smoke butt on the ground. Lol. That's a better finish than the throat slit. Hilarious

Good for IU and the people of Indiana...Woodson making March fun again

Last edited:
I just think how much better we would be if some of the freeboard posters were coaching:).

We've been close for many games, it is great to see us get a couple back. I couldn't watch, but it sounded like our defense was outstanding. I have zero doubt Woodson is the right person. He's the one that came in and demanded Race learn to handle the ball and shoot. His 3 today was huge.

10:30 am - I've now watched (had on in the background) two full basketball games for the first time in years. Here are my observations:

1) Team fights hard.
2) Trace Jackson looks like a young Adam Duritz from Counting Crows with those eyebrows and hair
3) Looks like good crowds. Whoever invented the 3/4 zip has to be a billionaire at this point. It's become as common as underwear for middle-aged white guys. Like a uniform.
4) Impossible not to cheer for Woodson. What a smooth, cool dude. Amazing to think they had that little rat before him. Night and day difference.
5) At the end of the game the one guy on the IU bench acted like he was stamping out his smoke butt on the ground. Lol. That's a better finish than the throat slit. Hilarious

Lol at number 3. I read that to by two teens boys as I often rock my Indiana 3/4 zips and they are cracking up.

So versatile. Wear it to the office on casual days, dinner out, work around the house. .

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

1) Team fights hard.

Your #5: Classic!!

Lol at number 3. I read that to by two teens boys as I often rock my Indiana 3/4 zips and they are cracking up.

So versatile. Wear it to the office on casual days, dinner out, work around the house. .
LMAO it's unbelievable. You know they were sitting around at Nike/Under Armour or wherever and said "Well what if we don't go all the way down with the zipper?" BAM!!!! Sports leisure. Sports. Biz Casual. Casual. One move did it all. Now you've got Peter Millar etc. making expensive ones to boot

Reactions: BCCHoosier
That was a great game to watch. So much athleticism in the front and backcourt for both teams.

Agree with the 3/4 zip. Wear over a polo and I'm good for work every day of the week.

Noticed the antics on the bench too. It would be hilarious if the players on the court started doing that.

1) Team fights hard.

To further middle age white guy myself, until this video I had pork shoulder roast (pork butt) coming off the smoker on my mind. It may be time for me to start looking at nursing homes.

• Haha
To further middle age white guy myself, until this video I had pork shoulder roast (pork butt) coming off the smoker on my mind. It may be time for me to start looking at nursing homes.
Hahahaha fantastic. That sounds delicious.

But for the aches and pains and having to piss 782 times a day it's not too bad. A diaper would extend my life another decade. I'd finally sleep

But have you ever dressed it up with a button down (tie optional)?

And in the winter, 1/4 zip sweaters FTW
I can think of one time when I had to do a presentation in front of a group of law students. Otherwise, I don't have time for the cleaning and buttons.

1) Team fights hard.

#5 reference to the “roadkill”?

That whiteboard may have been the difference maker.

My high school #1 in state and with fishers and Carmel gone, and BD and Cathedral playing each other, looking good.

And my adopted college team looking strong in the MW.

Go Sox!

Hahahaha fantastic. That sounds delicious.

But for the aches and pains and having to piss 782 times a day it's not too bad. A diaper would extend my life another decade. I'd finally sleep
Seems to work for someone we know, he has been asleep for a good 13 months now. Had to make sure which board this was on before saying that

• Haha

My high school #1 in state and with fishers and Carmel gone, and BD and Cathedral playing each other, looking good.

Go Sox!
Look at you! Nice. No #5 look at Lars post from Twitter below/above whatever

Listened to the second half on WLS, the Illinois feed. They were bitching about the offense disappearing—no FG’s in the last 5+ minutes. Woidson has the team playing very good D.
Just bust your balls and play hard. Seems like some of these coaches can't get kids to play like they care. These last two games I've watched Woodson has instilled fight in them. Energy is everything. In any sport.

Saw Palmetto too. Keeps hair on your head
Yes. Most medical problems seem to derive from or are exacerbated by inflammation of some sort or another. It seems to me the immune system goes into overdrive for one thing or another and then for whatever reason doesn’t get shut off. Same with the prostate.

LMAO it's unbelievable. You know they were sitting around at Nike/Under Armour or wherever and said "Well what if we don't go all the way down with the zipper?" BAM!!!! Sports leisure. Sports. Biz Casual. Casual. One move did it all. Now you've got Peter Millar etc. making expensive ones to boot

Love my Peter Millar 3/4 zips

Lol....I do end up wearing various 3/4s about 90% of the time these days, if I think about it.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
LOL we're all stuck in the same club
I still wear a lot of pullover hooded sweatshirts( hate the word hoodie) and crew neck but usually cut a slit in the neck . I think that is biggest thing the zipper provides but I hate having the zipper on a hooded one when I wear it out working . You split wood for a day and you soon learn you dont want a full zipper! They sure beat whatever those rayon t shirts Mike Brey wore with a jacket. That was a bad look. I never really got the suit thing much like when I do occasionally catch a womens game and there are assistants out there in short skirts and high heels seems kinda ridiculous.

Go Sox!
You a Cheesehead?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT