ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana University Archives and Records Photos

HoosierJimbo89

All-American
Nov 27, 2010
I came across the IU Office of University Archives and Records Management website tonight, and they have an awesome collection of IU photos. I found some pictures of Bob Knight, Bill Mallory, and other IU athletes. The website is: http://webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/archivesphotos/index.jsp. Here are some pics:

SCREEN

SCREEN

SCREEN

SCREEN

SCREEN

SCREEN

SCREEN

SCREEN

SCREEN

SCREEN

LARGE

LARGE

LARGE

LARGE

LARGE

LARGE

LARGE

Last edited:
Yep it’s a fantastic site. You can also access it on the touchscreens in the south lobby of assembly hall.

You can order any of these photos for a fee.

I have an original negative print from the 53' tournament run taken where Mac is shown giving the team the business during a spirited time out . Leonard and Schlundt are also in it. The print used to hang on the wall of one of the concourses in AH.

McHoop

You can order any of these photos for a fee.

I have an original negative print from the 53' tournament run taken where Mac is shown giving the team the business during a spirited time out . Leonard and Schlundt are also in it. The print used to hang on the wall of one of the concourses in AH.

McHoop
Those pics made a happy face on me, wonderful stuff, thanks

Those pics made a happy face on me, wonderful stuff, thanks
Makes me think of all the games I watched with my Dad when I was living at home. We watched a game on a lap top computer this year when we visited his nursing home because they didn't have the B1G Network on their cable system. IU Basketball has been a big part of our lives as a family.

Reactions: Willray
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT