ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana made a news: Parade float depicting Trump executing Clinton in electric chair

Very much like the parade float in Sheridan this summer. More deplorables.

If it's a Democrat, it's just someone too lazy to change their registration. Bet they haven't voted that way in decades.
Sounds like someone who may have once sympathized with the old Dixiecrats. This person may not know it, but they're solidly alt-right now.
Must be because Democrats good, Republicans bad.
Not to invade this snarkfest with actual info, but for the record, the guy who made the float is a Democrat who once ran for office in a county that is absolutely controlled by the GOP, and what few Democrats there are tend to be quite moderate at best. His campaign involved a claim that many Republicans had asked him to run, because the GOP had supposedly played primary shenanigans to get their preferred candidate on the ballot against the will of the general voting public. It actually ended up a close race. The Democrat lost by 20-some votes.

Anyway, I have no idea whom the guy actually supports in the election, but it sounds a lot like he's just a guy with a bad sense of humor, and his Democrat bona fides check out, at least as much as they can in a county where most Democrats probably consider Evan Bayh a communist.

So, this "Democrat" has the Democratic Presidential Nominee in an electric chair with Donald Trump executing her. This "Democrat" also has a Trump/Pence sign on the front of the float, the "Make America Great Again" slogan on the side along with all the other anti-Clinton nonsense Republican attacks (Benghazi!!!, her health, etc).

WCPO_Aurora_parade_1_1475508890201_47263372_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

It also has a racist Obama caricature as an Easter Island statue. Yup...he's definitely a Democrat, Goat. Thanks for clearing that up for us! :rolleyes:

I don't think it's too difficult to put two and two together to figure out who he supports, does it? The Trump- Pence signs make me lean toward the GOP guy....

Reactions: DrHoops
But, but, but....Goat has assured us that "his Democrat (sic) creds check out."

Got it! ;)

I don't think it's too difficult to put two and two together to figure out who he supports, does it? The Trump- Pence signs make me lean toward the GOP guy....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT