ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana FB Commits With Recent Offers:

Byron Baldwin just flipped to Colorado with Prime telling him he'd be a starting safety next yr.!
Good for the kid. Glad he decided early so we can move on from guys that really don’t want to be all in with our program.
Colorado is looking at least 5 losses coming up. Deion’s kids will be gone after this year. I don’t know if he sticks there too long. It’s not a surprise. Baldwin was there for game day over the weekend. Kids get caught up in that.

Just yesterday looks like Baldwin now has a PSU offer too. Even if not coming to IU, would think that would make him think twice about CU. A lot closer to home too.

Let’s go get one even better!!

Reactions: red hornet and td75
With the way the season is going, IU can pull in better recruits. Why the recruits can't stay for their commitment is beyond me.
I think kids often lock into their best offer before they start their senior HS season. Its a smart move in case they get injured or have a down year. However, a lot of them are still open to being recruited and that's why it feels so shaky. Either way, I'm not overly concerned as we want kids who are locked in to the program. These guys were obviously looking for greener pastures all along so.....dueces.

Just yesterday looks like Baldwin now has a PSU offer too. Even if not coming to IU, would think that would make him think twice about CU. A lot closer to home too.

Let’s go get one even better!!
Colorado just flipped a S from PSU yesterday. No idea if that impacts Baldwin’s decision about CU but impacts PSU looking at Baldwin for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT