ADVERTISEMENT

In Vegas until Friday...any good shows we should see?

OldChargey

All-Big Ten
Sep 9, 2009
out here with the fiancé and some of her family. Any cant miss shows? I've seen Jersey Boys already and it's fantastic (seen it 3 times actually. We were thinking about seeing Penn and Teller one evening.

Also, we met Flava Flav last night and the dude looks rough!!

Those shows suck balls, as do the prostitutes.

So, the choice is easy.

Plus, your fiance will love it and you can live out every man's fantasy without the drama it eventually causes. If you're going to Vegas and not doing hookers and blow, you're doing it all wrong.

Reactions: C-$
I second the Beatles Love. Have seen Zumanity, KA, and Beatles Love and Love was hands down the one my wife and I were most impressed with.

Easy, Lindsey.

beeitch ..

I'm right you know. Going there and getting a serious freak on is far better than watching some poorly conceived dog and pony show featuring people in stupid costumes doing stupid human tricks. If I'm going to pay for stupid human tricks, I want to be truly impressed and the vagina is amazingly flexible. Know what I'm saying? Plus, the most likely outcome of having threesomes with someone you know or meet, is the drama it causes. they're horrible on relationships. I know no one that's ever survived one. This is an opportunity. So.....

Get the fiance, an 8 ball or two, a camera, a hooker or two or three, some rope, a box of toys and party like a rock star. This is doing Vegas correctly.... everything else available there is a complete waste of time and money. Those shows are seriously annoying and contrived. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokingun33
out here with the fiancé and some of her family. Any cant miss shows? I've seen Jersey Boys already and it's fantastic (seen it 3 times actually. We were thinking about seeing Penn and Teller one evening.

I saw Penn and Teller for free and it was a great show that I would have paid for had I needed to. Go for it!

beeitch ..

I'm right you know. Going there and getting a serious freak on is far better than watching some poorly conceived dog and pony show featuring people in stupid costumes doing stupid human tricks. If I'm going to pay for stupid human tricks, I want to be truly impressed and the vagina is amazingly flexible. Know what I'm saying? Plus, the most likely outcome of having threesomes with someone you know or meet, is the drama it causes. they're horrible on relationships. I know no one that's ever survived one. This is an opportunity. So.....

Get the fiance, an 8 ball or two, a camera, a hooker or two or three, some rope, a box of toys and party like a rock star. This is doing Vegas correctly.... everything else available there is a complete waste of time and money. Those shows are seriously annoying and contrived. Zzzzzzzzzzz.
If you shot me up with 2 gallons of sodium pentothal, I'd probably agree with your "poorly conceived dog and pony show" statement. But that show made Mrs. O happy enough to give me the good luvin', so I've got THAT going for me.

Don't go to the fights.
They are long and boring.

why not just watch Indian (dot) TV and movies?

I mean, if you like ghey ass musicals that much....

Beatles Love at The Mirage. Saw it last Monday. Fantastic.
Definitely. I've been trying to get back to Vegas merely to see that again. The best if you are a Beatles fan. So much going on you can't see everything at once,

You're in Vegas, might as well get some form of debauchery in. I mean I get not admitting you went to musicals but that's not what they mean by "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" .. vbg

Congrats on your engagement and impending wedding ..

Absinthe was fun! In front of Caesars.

haven't been to Vegas in ages, but if a Beatles tribute band or a 4 Seasons tribute band is the best thing going, what happened to the real stars and acts?

I was going to tell you to go see Vinnie Favorito, by far the funniest, most vulgar comedian I have ever seen. I have seen him 3 times, and every time, I walked out with my stomach in knots.

Unfortunately, when I looked him up, Ceasars just recently let him go. It sounds like he owes the entire city of Las Vegas money, allegedly from gambling debts. He has threatened some of the people who has lent him money with mob retaliation. Oh well, sorry you won't have a chance to see him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT