ADVERTISEMENT

In scathing Gallup poll Biden with least popular president in 70 YEARS Uggghhh

Ouch this just hurts, BUT after lies, plagiarism, crimes, Benghazi, taxes, capital gains taxes, soaring inflation, violence in the streets, I'm sorry people are waking up. A career, horrible, evil, politician, let's not bring up his daughter or son for that matter. More and more democrats are realizing what in the hell were we thinking. It all makes sense now.

A few things about this poll.

First, the important polls in respect to the 2024 presidential election are those taken closer to November and what those in the seven swing states who will actually vote think about the candidates.

Secondly, Biden without Bernie Sanders campaigning on his far left has a harder time appearing as a comparatively moderate choice.

Finally, as a campaigner Biden has to up his game in terms of appearing to be more vigorous while offering a message which gets voters who might lean in his direction to the polls in those seven swing states.

The swing states with a total of 90 electoral votes are Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

A few things about this poll.

First, the important polls in respect to the 2024 presidential election are those taken closer to November and what those in the seven swing states who will actually vote think about the candidates.

Secondly, Biden without Bernie Sanders campaigning on his far left has a harder time appearing as a comparatively moderate choice.

Finally, as a campaigner Biden has to up his game in terms of appearing to be more vigorous while offering a message which gets voters who might lean in his direction to the polls in those seven swing states.

The swing states with a total of 90 electoral votes are Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
I assume he will team up with Bernie like he did in 2020 hoot

The ev market is imploding. Tesla cutting like crazy. Hertz.

Not hyperbolic in the least. The same people Harris and the squad lauded run these failing blue cities. They promote the same agenda as Biden when he took office. Lockstep progressives
Tides already turning. It's not 2020 anymore. UCLA just pepper sprayed the damn protestors. Even mainstream Dems are sick of this shit.

I might find common ground on the cities and how they’re run but Trump getting elected won’t change that.

Tides already turning. It's not 2020 anymore. UCLA just pepper sprayed the damn protestors. Even mainstream Dems are sick of this shit.

I might find common ground on the cities and how they’re run but Trump getting elected won’t change that.
No but it will end Biden/squad politics. His race-based taxes they put out this week. Free student loans. It’s almost comical at this point. The goofiest woke City mayor you can find is Biden’s kindred spirit. Harris on tourney brackets and women progress. Vapid people

• Love
Reactions: DANC and jet812
No but it will end Biden/squad politics. His race-based taxes they put out this week. Free student loans. It’s almost comical at this point. The goofiest woke City mayor you can find is Biden’s kindred spirit. Harris on tourney brackets and women progress. Vapid people
To be sure, it makes me uncomfortable. But not uncomfortable enough to vote for Trump.

The above is not entirely the Dems fault

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Sure they do. But they also want a nationwide charging network.

That won’t happen. Divided gov for the win.

hyperbole. This summer should be interesting though. The Dem convention in Chicago should give out free popcorn.
I’m not seeing all that much interest in EVs. I’ve seen polls showing that the interest is declining. I don’t know if this is due to the lack - perceived? - of charging stations, the cost, the reliability in cold climates or some combination thereof. But it seems as if the interest has peaked and is now trending down.

It seems like existing service stations would be the logical location for charging stations.

I’d also like to know/see the comparable cost to drive 500+ miles. Just cost of fuel (mpg) to the re-charge cost.

I think there’s also a loss of interest as consumers are pushing back against a technology they see as being forced upon them. Try and take my bride’s gas stovetop and see what happens . . . .

I’m not seeing all that much interest in EVs. I’ve seen polls showing that the interest is declining. I don’t know if this is due to the lack - perceived? - of charging stations, the cost, the reliability in cold climates or some combination thereof. But it seems as if the interest has peaked and is now trending down.

It seems like existing service stations would be the logical location for charging stations.

I’d also like to know/see the comparable cost to drive 500+ miles. Just cost of fuel (mpg) to the re-charge cost.

I think there’s also a loss of interest as consumers are pushing back against a technology they see as being forced upon them. Try and take my bride’s gas stovetop and see what happens . . . .
I saw a thing on YouTube where they compared the cost per mile for a Honda civic versus a Tesla. Tesla came out ahead but, of course, it’s wayyyyy more expensive.

Wait til EVs are cheap and there’s a more ubiquitous charging network. Attitudes will change.

I mean, who drives a car daily that gets fifteen miles to a gallon? No one really but that used to be the case for everyone until the gas crisis in the 70’s.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I saw a thing on YouTube where they compared the cost per mile for a Honda civic versus a Tesla. Tesla came out ahead but, of course, it’s wayyyyy more expensive.

Wait til EVs are cheap and there’s a more ubiquitous charging network. Attitudes will change.

I mean, who drives a car daily that gets fifteen miles to a gallon? No one really but that used to be the case for everyone until the gas crisis in the 70’s.
Slide show which is awful but good info

Reactions: larsIU
To be sure, it makes me uncomfortable. But not uncomfortable enough to vote for Trump.

The above is not entirely the Dems fault
What do you call the tax relief trump gives to the rich and the oil companies?

In which future century will EVs be “cheap?”

Let the market decide, without any government intervention and subsidies.

Reactions: DANC
Last I checked all the big bucks white collar wives are still driving the Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade, and Expeditions

Ouch this just hurts, BUT after lies, plagiarism, crimes, Benghazi, taxes, capital gains taxes, soaring inflation, violence in the streets, I'm sorry people are waking up. A career, horrible, evil, politician, let's not bring up his daughter or son for that matter. More and more democrats are realizing what in the hell were we thinking. It all makes sense now.

He is in big time trouble. Now the protests only make it worse for him. Sure Bowlmania will huff and puff about trump trial but most people do not care about it and it will not change most voters minds when Biden is such a disaster.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Slide show which is awful but good info

In which future century will EVs be “cheap?”

Let the market decide, without any government intervention and subsidies.
A key feature of the slide show was both the cost and the charging network. I feel like this is the same argument people were having when we went from horse to car.

Cost will come down. China is going to dominate unless we do something now. Charging networks too. They will figure they out next , if they haven’t already. We should follow Musk on this one.

Last edited:

Anyone without severe TDS can see Biden is very unpopular and as of today is going to lose.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
A key feature of the slide show was both the cost and the charging network. I feel like this is the same apartment people were having when we went from horse to car.

Cost will come down. China is going to dominate unless we do something now. Charging networks too. They will figure they out next , if they haven’t already. We should follow Musk on this one.
Weather etc. musk just fired the entire charging dept

• Wow
Last I checked all the big bucks white collar wives are still driving the Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade, and Expeditions
And there’s an inverse relationship in the size of the woman to the monster vehicle. Most of these women are 105-pound, yoga-pants-wearing, pony-tailed, visored butterflies.

Mine drives a BMW 3 series that gets 30mpg.

And those vehicles above are now often hybrid or have tech to increase fuel economy. Because gas is expensive. EVs are the market response to rising prices and the derogatory effects of continued fossil fuel consumption.

Thinking EVe aren’t the future is head in the sand/Blockbuster level thinking

I do think we should really prioritize hybrid as a differentiator from Chinese EVs.

A key feature of the slide show was both the cost and the charging network. I feel like this is the same apartment people were having when we went from horse to car.

For a consumer hybrid seems like it would make the most sense

Reactions: DANC and larsIU

“Same apartment people.” I like it. . . . . Although I think you meant argument.

• Haha

And those vehicles above are now often hybrid or have tech to increase fuel economy. Because gas is expensive. EVs are the market response to rising prices and the derogatory effects of continued fossil fuel consumption.

I do think we should really prioritize hybrid as a differentiator from Chinese EVs.
I'm just stating facts moms still drive the big SUVs, I know you see it too.

The other thing is the power grid. You can't just build charging stations without addressing the grid!

I liked Blockbuster . . .

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I'm just stating facts moms still drive the big SUVs, I know you see it too.

The other thing is the power grid. You can't just build charging stations without addressing the grid!
Why we should to listen to people like Musk on this issue.

(No homo) Bruh! I drive the Suburban 😄 .

Mom's more comfortable in a QX80 or Panamera.
Yesterday I was walking out of the grocery store parking lot and this woman pulled up next to me in an ineos grenadier. I chatted her up and sat in the driver seat. I LOVE it. It’s what the new defender should have been. Buttons. Limited tech. Still a screen but oldddd school. Split moon roof too. Loved it. If Biden loses that’s what I want next term

Yesterday I was walking out of the grocery store parking lot and this woman pulled up next to me in an ineos grenadier. I chatted her up and sat in the driver seat. I LOVE it. It’s what the new defender should have been. Buttons. Limited tech. Still a screen but oldddd school. Split moon roof too. Loved it. If Biden loses that’s what I want next term
Wasn’t that “we sat in the driver’s seat?”

See, you still got it if there’s an Albertsons or Kroger involved. . . .

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Wasn’t that “we sat in the driver’s seat?”

See, you still got it if there’s an Albertsons or Kroger involved. . . .
When she opened the door her nails got longer. Morphing into claws. Maybe we should get Grrrrrrr Grrrrrrr a dirty martini.

Big time old coug

• Love
(No homo) Bruh! I drive the Suburban 😄 .

Mom's more comfortable in a QX80 or Panamera.
6.2 liter supercharged = No Hybrid!

With the full-time active all-wheel drive system to enhance traction, along with the supercharged engine, Cadillac expects the Escalade-V to be capable of 0-60 mph sprints in under 4.4 seconds and a quarter-mile time of 12.74 seconds at 110 mph based on initial GM testing.

When she opened the door her nails got longer. Morphing into claws. Maybe we should get Grrrrrrr Grrrrrrr a dirty martini.

Big time old coug
“There’s a girl right next to you
And she’s waiting for something to do

Love the one you’re with . . . .”

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

With the full-time active all-wheel drive system to enhance traction, along with the supercharged engine, Cadillac expects the Escalade-V to be capable of 0-60 mph sprints in under 4.4 seconds and a quarter-mile time of 12.74 seconds at 110 mph based on initial GM testing.
Instant fires under the hood
Well that’s a matter for the courts
Canyoneroooooo

Got handed a pimped out Grand Waggoneer a couple weeks ago (rental) for an Indy to Pittsburgh to Buffalo soccer weekend. Holy mackerel!!

Massage seats. Ridiculous tech. A frigging refrigerator (not just a cooler) in the console for beer/bags of Sav Blanc.

100 mph with one hand on the wheel at 2,000 rpm, easy.

Looked at the Suburban in disgust when we got back to Indy.

His fears about China are real.
Who needs nukes when all China needs to do is hack in to the driver module computer chip from your Chinese manufactured EV and create...Well you figure it out :)

Anyways, Trump would Tariff the sh!t out of that. Biden would give them billions, either way were ph*cked :)

Got handed a pimped out Grand Waggoneer a couple weeks ago (rental) for an Indy to Pittsburgh to Buffalo soccer weekend. Holy mackerel!!

Massage seats. Ridiculous tech. A frigging refrigerator (not just a cooler) in the console for beer/bags of Sav Blanc.

100 mph with one hand on the wheel at 2,000 rpm, easy.

Looked at the Suburban in disgust when we got back to Indy.
I bet it’s close to 100k

Mine drives a TRD OffRoad 4Runner.

I’m stuck in a 2006 Corolla.

And no, I’m not allowed to drive her car. :(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT