ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has noticed things appear to look good..

Of seeming concern, though: why is a 4-star Rivals 250 player “only” having official visits with IU and Purdue? The ‘bigger’ fish like USC and FSU backed off offers long ago. No UM, no tO$U. Something just seems awry. Purdue just doesn’t seem to be trying that hard to get him, they’ve passed on visiting him recently, don’t even seem to be holding a spot for him. He didn’t make all-state this week. Still want him here very much, but why isn’t he being pursued harder by others? Dunno. Even U of Cinn, his third finalist, seems to have lost interest.
academics!!!!

I am not going to argue our pass offense is better than PU. But numbers don't tell everything.

The Virginia game was in a hurricane where nobody was going to pass the ball well. In comparison PU played Mizzu in their power 5 OOC, and they couldn't stop me from scoring.

purdue had 8 guys catch the ball in double figures. IU had 10! You take RM away and its very subpar as far as totals. purdue does not throw the ball near as all over the place as IU. Have no idea what your thinking here?
This is an underrated point. Also, if you take Blough away, Purdue's passing totals pale in comparison to IU's this year. Hopefully Allen really hammered those points home during Bell's visit. Would seem to be a pretty compelling message.

Reactions: Btfu2017 and MTobin
This is an underrated point. Also, if you take Blough away, Purdue's passing totals pale in comparison to IU's this year. Hopefully Allen really hammered those points home during Bell's visit. Would seem to be a pretty compelling message.
I would just show him highlights of the Foster Farms Bowl.

After Bell spurns you broilees I'm going to dig up threads on your board about how cocky you all were about "locking up" all the WR in the state of Indiana. Craig Young, anyone?

Evidently, Young wanted to be a linebacker at OSU rather than a WR elsewhere. I think he also could end up as a safety. Too bad. I would have liked to see him stay in state.

I think Williams will end up at IU and Bell will end up at Purdue. That appears to be the conventional wisdom and it makes sense that Williams would want to play for Allen and Bell would want to play for Brohm.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT