ADVERTISEMENT

I'M A BIG BOY!

Standard Issue

All-Big Ten
May 11, 2010
trump is a child: Will someone please check the president's diaper.

"When somebody is president of the United States, your authority is total," he said. He later added he would issue reports backing up his claim, which legal experts say isn't supported by the Constitution.

"When somebody is president of the United States, your authority is total," he said. He later added he would issue reports backing up his claim, which legal experts say isn't supported by the Constitution.
That was the most childish, immature, defensive display by a political leader I think I've ever seen, and that's saying something.

I guess when all the T.rump supporters preach about the need for smaller government, this is what they mean.
Who would have thought they were actually wishing for a king? :eek:

Why do you suppose so many people see the president as “running the country”? I’ve never heard Trump say “he runs the country” but he could have said that I guess. I heard his predecessor say that. I’ve also read posts in this forum that say that. That’s a ridiculous notion but many believe it to be true.

Why do you suppose so many people see the president as “running the country”? I’ve never heard Trump say “he runs the country” but he could have said that I guess. I heard his predecessor say that. I’ve also read posts in this forum that say that. That’s a ridiculous notion but many believe it to be true.
Here you are:

Just last week he said that he's a cheerleader. Apparently running the country has been delegated to Jared and Ivanka.

No responsibility, no accountability, and absolute power. What a sweet gig!

Boy boy with big signatures apparently:

‘Unprecedented decision’ by Trump to require his name on stimulus checks could slow delivery to millions: report

“The unprecedented decision, finalized late Monday, means that when recipients open the $1,200 paper checks the IRS is scheduled to begin sending to 70 million Americans in coming days, ‘President Donald J. Trump’ will appear on the left side of the payment,” reported Lisa Rein.

In addition to being highly unusual — usually such checks are signed by a Treasury official to prevent the appearance of partisanship — the move is likely to delay the payments.

“The decision to have the paper checks bear Trump’s name, in the works for weeks, according to a Treasury official, was announced early Tuesday to the IRS’s information technology team,” wrote Rein. “The team, working from home, is now racing to implement a programming change that two senior officials said will probably lead to a delay in issuing the first batch of paper checks. They are scheduled to be sent Thursday to the Bureau of the Fiscal Service for printing and issuing.”

The Treasury Department denies there will be any delay — but officials told Rein that the coding changes required by the decision will slow down the first set of checks.

Last edited:

‘Unprecedented decision’ by Trump to require his name on stimulus checks could slow delivery to millions: report

“The unprecedented decision, finalized late Monday, means that when recipients open the $1,200 paper checks the IRS is scheduled to begin sending to 70 million Americans in coming days, ‘President Donald J. Trump’ will appear on the left side of the payment,” reported Lisa Rein.

In addition to being highly unusual — usually such checks are signed by a Treasury official to prevent the appearance of partisanship — the move is likely to delay the payments.

“The decision to have the paper checks bear Trump’s name, in the works for weeks, according to a Treasury official, was announced early Tuesday to the IRS’s information technology team,” wrote Rein. “The team, working from home, is now racing to implement a programming change that two senior officials said will probably lead to a delay in issuing the first batch of paper checks. They are scheduled to be sent Thursday to the Bureau of the Fiscal Service for printing and issuing.”

The Treasury Department denies there will be any delay — but officials told Rein that the coding changes required by the decision will slow down the first set of checks.
Are we becoming a banana republic? Or, have we already become one?:(

Reactions: sglowrider

It's good to see that the President has his eye on the ball in this pandemic. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT