ADVERTISEMENT

IHSAATV.ORG

VanPastorMan

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2002
Central Pennsylvania Via Washington Indiana
Any of you guys watch high school games on this? I watched a North Daviess game. I also watched Barr Reeve. Both those schools are about 10 miles from my hometown. I really enjoyed watching. Now this reason why this is not an off topic post is because next Saturday I see where Center Grove will have a game on there. We can see an entire game featuring TJD. Oh, I even watched a Kokomo game this morning against Zionsville. We used to live in Kokomo until 97.

I watched many of the sectionals and regional games last year on there. I'll get interested again in feb and march. Found it on my smart tv. Pretty cool app

Any of you guys watch high school games on this? I watched a North Daviess game. I also watched Barr Reeve. Both those schools are about 10 miles from my hometown. I really enjoyed watching. Now this reason why this is not an off topic post is because next Saturday I see where Center Grove will have a game on there. We can see an entire game featuring TJD. Oh, I even watched a Kokomo game this morning against Zionsville. We used to live in Kokomo until 97.
Where are you from?

I am pretty sure next Saturday that Center Grove will be in New Castle for the Hall of tournament

kokomo can suck it. go marion giants!

Reactions: ufo33
I had great appreciation and respect for Coach Greene. His teams with Jay Edwards,Lydon Jones, and there was a kid named Keys or McKeys, were fun to watch.
after your post i went to the site and watched a few minutes of marion hosting undefeated valpo. the gym was mostly empty. i couldn't believe it. used to pack in 7,000. marion was a dying town in the 1970's. looks like it is dead and buried now

after your post i went to the site and watched a few minutes of marion hosting undefeated valpo. the gym was mostly empty. i couldn't believe it. used to pack in 7,000. marion was a dying town in the 1970's. looks like it is dead and buried now
Places like Richmond, New Castle, Muncie and Connersville are struggling because of all the automotive factories moving out of town. Besides New Castle these former great basketball teams are struggling today.

Places like Richmond, New Castle, Muncie and Connersville are struggling because of all the automotive factories moving out of town. Besides New Castle these former great basketball teams are struggling today.
Making America great again.

Here’s another cheap pop for my old high school, and I don’t know if the girls’ Hall or Fame Tournament games will be televised, but if they are, check out Northwestern. They have two juniors that will be playing in the Big 10 in a couple of years (one at Purdue, the other at Michigan St) and are the #5 team in the state regardless of class. They won the 3A state championship last year and are picked to win it again this year. There’s even talk that they could three peat if they win this year and get bumped up to 4A next year. They’ve scheduled a few games against 4A teams this year and have already beaten Carmel, Lafayette Jeff and Noblesville.

Anybody watch the Center Grove game yet? It is archived so you can watch it though I had the opportunity to watch it live yesterday. What are your thoughts? I really liked Davis' rebounding and defensive abilities. He only scored 10 pts or so because they triple teamed him many times. Yet he seemed to have the understanding of getting the ball to the open man. I liked some of his passes. His little brother is a freshman and I think IU is already on his trail. He seemed very confident. Again thoughts?

Add Anderson to your list.

Anybody watch the Center Grove game yet? It is archived so you can watch it though I had the opportunity to watch it live yesterday. What are your thoughts? I really liked Davis' rebounding and defensive abilities. He only scored 10 pts or so because they triple teamed him many times. Yet he seemed to have the understanding of getting the ball to the open man. I liked some of his passes. His little brother is a freshman and I think IU is already on his trail. He seemed very confident. Again thoughts?
I went to all the games yesterday and TJD had a very good game against WC in the championship game. One thing I notice is he is so left hand dominate so he needs to learn to use his right hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT