ADVERTISEMENT

If we miss March Madness because of this. Cut those players

I don’t want them
We won’t make the tourney because we are bad basketball team. All we really missed tonight was X. Bates brings nothing. Durr very little. KL rarely plays. Stewart is hot and cold and a liability defensively. We missed them from a rest perspective. But production wise, no difference with them out except for X.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
With the schedule coming up, missing the tourney was likely anyway. This team has no clue how to beat anyone on a consistent basis. I won't be surprised if we don't win another game. and Yea, I'd throw those 5 idiots are far as I could, tonight.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
We won’t make the tourney because we are bad basketball team. All we really missed tonight was X. Bates brings nothing. Durr very little. KL rarely plays. Stewart is hot and cold and a liability defensively. We missed them from a rest perspective. But production wise, no difference with them out except for X.
Don’t agree. We have those players and this is a W. No doubt after watching this.

With the schedule coming up, missing the tourney was likely anyway. This team has no clue how to beat anyone on a consistent basis. I won't be surprised if we don't win another game. and Yea, I'd throw those 5 idiots are far as I could, tonight.
Missing the tournament was likely? Do you pay any attention college basketball

Don’t agree. We have those players and this is a W. No doubt after watching this.
IU certainly has a better chance to win with a full team. RMK and Norman Dale can pull stuff like this off: I don't think Woody has proven himself as a coach enough to do the same. IU needs every BT win it can get, and they were only a couple of games from 1st place: why? Run the heck out of guys at practice.

You may be right. We should. But this team lost at Penn State. Got throttled at home to Michigan. With it without those guys, we find ways to suck.
Why take bullets out of your gun? You are definitely going to suck with one arm tied behind your back.

You may be right. We should. But this team lost at Penn State. Got throttled at home to Michigan. With it without those guys, we find ways to suck.
Come on. 16-6 with this team is pretty good and should be 17-6 after tonight. We don’t suck, but certainly have some adversity to address. TJD has been MIA for some time now and we simply need some guys to take charge. The role is there waiting for somebody to grab it. Thought X would be the one, but he ****ed that up.

Agreed. Thought the same thing. XJ may have helped but not a sure thing IMO

Itsfunny people said at 7-4 woodson was killing it. Well that was before it got real
and this happened. At tjis pount just tell those guys to leave. Might as well do a crean rebuild all over.

IU certainly has a better chance to win with a full team. RMK and Norman Dale can pull stuff like this off: I don't think Woody has proven himself as a coach enough to do the same. IU needs every BT win it can get, and they were only a couple of games from 1st place: why? Run the heck out of guys at practice.
BK had far better players and can you name a time when he suspended 5 of them?

BK had far better players and can you name a time when he suspended 5 of them?
RMK benched people all the time. My point was RMK had a track record of winning, and Woody hasn't won s*** yet. IU needs to go the NCAA this year, and they would have been 2 games out of 1st place with a win today. I don't think this coach and program can afford to piss away winnable BT games: I'm certainly sick of it.

Nah…

He’ll do what he thinks is right. And I’m sure it’ll be the best thing for the team. And I’m sure it likely won’t be that he’ll kick them off the team.

Assuming it was something somewhat minor like a curfew issue or something… tell them they’ve lost whatever “spot” they had. And that they’ll need to earn it back.

And then hope like hell X at least does earn it back.

Reactions: hatchetdad
Well at least I don't have to worry about spending my time and money on this team.

The season is over, they are going NO WHERE.

Reactions: bailey777
I will support Woody regardless of his decision. If they don’t get the message after this. Boot their asses.
Not saying that just so so disheartening. I did not even know about the suspensions at first I was at my kids game. Good lord i played college soccer i stayed sober during the season other than a few beers. But its clear these five are not interested in rules. They would rather get high.

Nah…

He’ll do what he thinks is right. And I’m sure it’ll be the best thing for the team. And I’m sure it likely won’t be that he’ll kick them off the team.

Assuming it was something somewhat minor like a curfew issue or something… tell them they’ve lost whatever “spot” they had. And that they’ll need to earn it back.

It was dope

Nah…

Not suspending 5 guys a whole game for missing curfew.

Reactions: Mr.IU and bailey777
He needs to prove that the program is bigger than a bunch of transfers. It's his first year, he's got a grace period. Some of these guys don't deserve the uniform.

RMK benched people all the time. My point was RMK had a track record of winning, and Woody hasn't won s*** yet. IU needs to go the NCAA this year, and they would have been 2 games out of 1st place with a win today. I don't think this coach and program can afford to piss away winnable BT games: I'm certainly sick of it.
Wait are you saying Woody shouldn’t have benched them? **** that. I would rather lose than win at IU letting shit heads like that skate without consequences. I wouldn’t be mad if he sat them the rest of the year even if that means losing every game. This is IU.

Wait are you saying Woody shouldn’t have benched them? **** that. I would rather lose than win at IU letting shit heads like that skate without consequences. I wouldn’t be mad if he sat them the rest of the year even if that means losing every game. This is IU.
Run the hell out of them at practice. If he doesn't want a player back next year, yank his scholarship. There is more than one way to discipline kids. PU is playing with a kid who recently got a DUI conviction.

We've lost plenty the past 4-5 years. I may change my mind if I figure out what the kids did. But, I'd rather start winning ball games, especially winnable games against NW.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Run the hell out of them at practice. If he doesn't want a player back next year, yank his scholarship. There is more than one way to discipline kids. PU is playing with a kid who recently picked up a DUI conviction.

We've lost plenty the past 4-5 years. I may change my mind if I figure out what the kids did. But, I'd rather start winning ball games, especially winnable games against NW.

I'm pretty sure the Purdue guy sat 4 or 5 games for it.

He needs to prove that the program is bigger than a bunch of transfers. It's his first year, he's got a grace period. Some of these guys don't deserve the uniform.
He needs to win basketball games, and IU is 2 games out of 1st if they win tonight.

Run the hell out of them at practice. If he doesn't want a player back next year, yank his scholarship. There is more than one way to discipline kids. PU is playing with a kid who recently got a DUI conviction.

I agree with running them in practice AND not playing them. I don’t give a shit what PU does.

I mean it sucks but we are likely most likeley missing the tourney now. But you cannot let these five guys control your team. This crap does not happen at wisconsin. You have to get players who follow rules. I thought this team had the talent but they dont have guys who bought into the rules.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT